Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got my bike the other day, Im looking to get rid of the dual exhaust, i cant stand it.

I was wondering how much bodywork cutting is involved to install a full muzzy exhaust? Or if anyone has seen any guides on how to do it, please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked around that site, no luck when it came to guides etc. most of it lacked explaining, or just had pictures of other bikes lol.

Im really just looking for some sort of mods I can do, just muzzy full exhaust and fender eliminator tbh is all I want. No luck finding any guides on this though. Ive got a few weeks till I can take my MSF course, So I figure I may as well get it ready for when I can legally ride it :)

Pictures coming soon :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Did you try googling "ninja 250 exhaust?" or similar? Try asking questions on the 250 site.

Either way, good luck, and you've got yourself an awesome little bike. They're a lot of fun to ride.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, ive been looking, so far no luck with any sort of guide on the bodywork cutting which is really all I need, Just to make sure I dont mess anything up.

Either way, good luck, and you've got yourself an awesome little bike. They're a lot of fun to ride.
Yep, now if only I could get turning down, lol. It is SO much different from a dirtbike. I feel like im going to tip over.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Eh, you'll get used to it. Look where you want to go(not down at the ground) and keep giving it gas smoothly. When I started riding(first bike was the 250), the most difficult thing for me was right turns from a stop. Believe me, the uncertainty will go away eventually.

Did you take MSF?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Ninja 250 mods

Quickest way to modify a Ninja 250 is to get a Ninja 500.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: Ninja 250 mods

zxrider said:
Quickest way to modify a Ninja 250 is to get a Ninja 500.
That's just the wrong answer. lol but true:D
I don't think the body has to be cut to change the exhaust. IDK for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts