Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what does anyone Know about the HTEV Honda Titianium Exhaust Valve. And if ur puttin on a slip-on is it required. Or can u just get rid of that whole system. Ive heard if u dont have the HTEV then ur bike wont run rite if at all. But, D&D are saying get rid of it. Thats how u get the extra power from the pipe??????If anyones got info PLEASEEEE let me know.,.. im puttin a pipe on a CBR1000RR..


Thanks.


Yaz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
sorry wish i could help...all i can say is my 600rr has a two bros pipe and it's freakin awesome! but i have no idea on the technical aspect of that exhaust, i just bought the bike and haven't looked too into specific data like that yet, hell i dont even know if my 600rr has the same thing you are talkin about!

good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
CBR RYDER said:
Hey guys what does anyone Know about the HTEV Honda Titianium Exhaust Valve. And if ur puttin on a slip-on is it required. Or can u just get rid of that whole system. Ive heard if u dont have the HTEV then ur bike wont run rite if at all. But, D&D are saying get rid of it. Thats how u get the extra power from the pipe??????If anyones got info PLEASEEEE let me know.,.. im puttin a pipe on a CBR1000RR..


Thanks.


Yaz
Some say if you remove it you get a little hp up top, but I noticed after removing mine the bike didn`t have the pull out of corners it used to, and wasn`t quite as aggressive out of the hole at the dragstrip. I would just leave it till you get a full system. If you are putting on a slip on leave the valve alone.:2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
For the pipes I have, I had to remove mine... I have the lazer xtremes dual pipes... To be honest, I didnt notice a difference, but I'm willing to bet its not because of that, but more cuz I dont push the bike that hard...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
For the pipes I have, I had to remove mine... I have the lazer xtremes dual pipes... To be honest, I didnt notice a difference, but I'm willing to bet its not because of that, but more cuz I dont push the bike that hard...
you are afraid of it you wimp...give it to me and i will tell you how well it does :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
jjkGURU said:
i'm with judge on this one :laughing:

stripper boy - fun bags says hey...
LMAO!!!! Fun Bags!!!!! Wooo Hoooo...



Judge.. You can have it.. For $8500... Ill even throw in a couple of helmets!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
Chris...if I had the cash I would buy it...that is one sexy Honda....and well....the helmets would not fit me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
Judge said:
Chris...if I had the cash I would buy it...that is one sexy Honda....and well....the helmets would not fit me
Thanks!

Ive got a big melon.. Im sure it would fit...

if you know anyone looking.. Send em my way... Only has like 3200 or 3300 miles..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
almightys said:
8500??? dont you think thats kinda high, i mean lets face it, its not a Gsxr 1K



:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Gawd... Makes me sick to even think about the GSXR bandwagon.... :barf: :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the Info guys... The pipes are DONE>... ill have pics up soon. But ill be in Royal oak tonite to showem off lol...OMGGGGG they sound sooooo fawken Sawwweeeettttt...... Anyways once agian thanks for the info guys. TTYL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
almightys said:
just admit the truth you couldnt reach the pegs on the gsxr

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Ive never been able to flat foot a bike.. (Besdies my fiddy)...

Thats why they make lowering links....:D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top