Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get an exhaust soon, but I am having a hard time finding sound clips of exhausts. Can you all please tell me where I can get sound clips of exhausts for the following bikes, thanks.

GSX-R 600 & 750
CBR 600
R6

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Even if you can find a soundclip, it is going to sound different in person. Why don't you post up what kind of poser value sound you are looking for and maybe people can tell you what is what.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Porky:

It sounds like you are wanting to buy an exhaust......but you lack a bike.

If I was going to buy a sportbike because of the way it sounded I would buy a V-twin ( ie. RC-51, TL-1000, SV 650, Ducati(s) etc etc etc). I don't think the inline 4's you listed would sound differently enough to merit buying one over the other.

Ubedee Ubudee That's all folks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do all the 600s and the 750s sound the same no matter what kind of an exhaust you add. What about performance, same thing?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
PourkyM3 said:
Do all the 600s and the 750s sound the same no matter what kind of an exhaust you add. What about performance, same thing?
Don't most manufacturers for slip-ons manage a website with dyno charts? Same thing with sound clips too...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
PourkyM3 said:
Can you please give me the links to them please, thanks.
I don't know them off hand, but go to google and type in the names of the exhausts

Two Brothers
D&D
Hindle
Lazer
Yoshimura

many more...just use google!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts