Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the different tickets for the AMA races and was wondering what the differences in some of the tickets are. I know how to read, but I didn't see any "good" descriptions of the tickets.

Also --- just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going down to Atlanta (during Labor Day weekend)? I saw somewhere else that Jose was thinking about it. If we go, the family (wife and kids) will be taking the family truckster while I ride....again, IF we go.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I called the track to expand my knowledge. They have a ticket that includes all of the normal "track stuff" AND a hospitality room that has beer and wine and lunch and breakfast and hot southern type chicks:thumb: only $70 for my 5 year old:eek:

They actually charge for parking the car ("this is the first year that there is no charge for your bike though sweety")

There is a fan ride on the track (similar to other tracks) --- for $10

I have to retain some info ---- like I tell my wife....I can't give it all away for free:twofinger

·
Registered
109 Posts
old school said:
I was checking out the different tickets for the AMA races and was wondering what the differences in some of the tickets are. I know how to read, but I didn't see any "good" descriptions of the tickets.

Also --- just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going down to Atlanta (during Labor Day weekend)? I saw somewhere else that Jose was thinking about it. If we go, the family (wife and kids) will be taking the family truckster while I ride....again, IF we go.
I've been to the Big Kuhuna Nationals/Road Atlanta(AMA race) several times, but we usually go to Deals Gap, and bike down from there. It is a great track, we usually sit on the bottom of the S's turn 5, and our tickets cost 50+parking for one day, at the door prices that is. Get the Super tickets usually around 100bucks.
Also do the dealer/spectator ride, the last canyon turn 12 is awesome, and blind, it makes you wonder how the racers go into it so hot.
Well worth it the price though, if I were you just camp infield, wake up and walla track is there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts