1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
how did that thing accelerate so dast?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
i busted out laughing when that thing took off the first time. Good stuff.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Poor animal suffered each time the string was snapped to turn it around again. So many people are cruel to poor dum animals.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
suffered? How many of its native cousins get to ride a bike?

·
Registered
452 Posts
thats kinda lame now, I didnt see the colla. I thought the monkey was smart enough to work the bike, but no it was being pulled every time:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats kinda lame now, I didnt see the colla. I thought the monkey was smart enough to work the bike, but no it was being pulled every time:rolleyes:

The monkey is not being "Pulled". The monkey IS operating the bike all by himself. The collar is loose fitting and isn't hurting the monkey.

The "Snapping" you see that looks like he is being dragged is the owner getting the leash out of the way so the monkey and the bike do not get tangled in it. Notice how the monkey is sitting down and getting ready to take off BEFORE the leash is "Snapped"?

There is nothing cruel about what is happening... it only looks that way if you don't know what the guy is doing.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I also don't think the monkey is being controlled. It seems like he takes off whenever he feels like it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Na, your off, the monkey is being pulled. pay attention to the guy when the monkeys makes its first trip back to the camera; there is no power in the bike, its all man pullage

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
I'm just impressed that the monkey can check for traffic better then half the cagers out there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts