Estimate your age

Not too long of a little survey.

My results

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Pretty Cool!

Neat survey. But the risk taking question took 2 years off my life!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
hmmm... I'm not even 16 yet... Which goes well with my plan of living forever :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Biological Age: 25
Real Age: 16
Life Expectancy: 83
Avg. Expectancy: 74

Yeah, that high risk stuff knocks years off. I really didn't think the mileage question was fair for bikers, or people who have sports cars, or just like driving. I love to being on the road, it makes me happy. :)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Biological: 30
Real Age: 19.5
Average Life Expectancy: 74
Your Life Expectancy: 84.5

:burnout:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Looks like I will be around to bug the rest of you for another 8 yrs since all the questions & being presently 77 years of age.

Still even I knew my life was going to come to a hault in a short while & even shorter as a rider to a driver.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I answered really honestly.

Biological Age: 15

Real Age: 18.7

Average Life Expectancy: 74

Your Life Expectancy: 70

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Wow... I think they are off the mark on the whole marriage thing. After my second split I'm happier, healthier (lost several lbs... but I think it's my cooking) and my blood pressure is down about 12 points. All in all it says I'm going to be around for about 50 more years. Crap... how am I going to keep my FZR pristine for that many more years????

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
cookeetree said:
Luckily, there was no, "Do you ride a motorbike?" q's. :thumb:
Yeah... that would have gotten ugly. Heck... I've been shot at, stabbed, had scuds launched at me for days on end, spent too many days wearing biological/chemical protective gear, flown all around the planet enough times to have made a trip to Mars, and that thing hits me for being divorced? You gotta love statistical analysis ;)

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
DanQ said:
...I've been shot at, stabbed, had scuds launched at me for days on end, spent too many days wearing biological/chemical protective gear, flown all around the planet enough times to have made a trip to Mars, and that thing hits me for being divorced?...
HAHAHAHA! :thumb:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Okay, Youngun's - here's the real numbers, and you can stop laughing now cause I can still hear!!! And besides, I'm smoking a couple of you on the last one!

Biological Age: 40
Real Age: 30.5
Avg. Expectancy: 75
My Expectancy: 84.5

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Smitty said:
Looks like I will be around to bug the rest of you for another 8 yrs since all the questions & being presently 77 years of age.

Still even I knew my life was going to come to a hault in a short while & even shorter as a rider to a driver.
Bah, that's just a statistical analysis with an estimate. You'll be around for longer, I'm sure of it. Heck, with all the proverbial bullets you've dodged over your lifetime, it almost seems improbable you'll ever die :eek:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trott said:
I answered really honestly.
Why wouldn't anyone? The Internet is one big game, not real life, right? I would guess you're having more than your share of fun so spread the wealth a bit!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts