Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
SilverF4 said:
Where have you been? I was wondering if you were going to go.
I know I've been sparse - I've really been concentrating on getting my suspension dialed in as best as possible. Right now it completely rocks but I know I can get the rear a bit better. I'm trying to prepare for as much track time as I can get this year. I'm really starting to scare myself on the street. The better the R1 handles the harder I can push it and anymore I'm sliding the thing everywhere. Plus tires are really becoming an i$$ue and I can't afford long straight rides on the street that will wear out the center.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi O Silver away!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry, having some fun!

I was out taking pictures of all who showed up on sunday. It was amazing.....

You got some good shots also. I will post mine tonight in my photo gallery, be sure to take a peek!

Thunderheart,

Ephrata is the first sunday of every month. I know there were at least 700 bikes there, Rain_maker said so! We plan for a group gathering and riding up together. You are welcomed to join us.

Mark, Did you make it home okay?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, the meet happens the first Sunday of every month. I don't know when it starts but I guess it ends when it snows or it's too cold.

RatBastards:mad: ... That's who moved my helmet... hahahaha

That's ok.. I sat on all of your bikes.. I wanted to get someone to run on over and finally meet some of ya's. hahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts