Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Let me check my calendar, LOL

Hey there,

Right now on vacation and bikeless here. When I get home I have homework to catch up on and a final exam to take. I am interested every month in going, have to wait and see how it pans out the next week or so.

Sure hope to make it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually see riders from all over.. Pa/Nj/De/Md.. I usually meet a group to go over, but it's no surprise if I end up going by myself.. Either way it's fun.. Their is a breakfast buffet for 7.50 It's usually hard to reserve spots to park there so if we meet up some place ahead of time it's it would have to be around 8:30 to 9:30am so we can get there by 10am.. usually dies out around 1pm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Let me check my calendar, LOL

Kathy said:
Hey there,

Right now on vacation and bikeless here. When I get home I have homework to catch up on and a final exam to take. I am interested every month in going, have to wait and see how it pans out the next week or so.

Sure hope to make it.
Where is the meeting spot for the riders in our area for this trip? What's the show time/leave time?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ephrata

Hey there ClutchNThrottle, we have a group that meets in the Riverside Shopping center, McDonalds is there. June's meeting had about 60 bikes plus our 5-6.

We meet around 7:30 and will leave by 8:00 a.m. Justin, are you going for August?

Check out my photo gallery.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is this an every Sunday thing or just a once a month ride? How long of a trip is it? What time do you guys get back to MD? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to this area.:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
no problem-
it's once a month, 1st sunday of every month, year round, in Ephrata, PA at a VFW hall parking lot. 1000's of bikes, some you'll never see anywhere else. from the early a.m till around 1 p.m.

it's about an hour + 15 minutes from Riverside. Give or take 60 miles. Last time I went we left here around 8:30 or so, and left there around 11 (I think, it was a couple months ago).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the info, I look forward to riding with you guys. Now if I can just get cleared through domestic supervision.............

·
Registered
380 Posts
clutchNthrottle said:
Thanks for the info, I look forward to riding with you guys. Now if I can just get cleared through domestic supervision.............
LOL- I have the same requistion process...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ephrata

Plans changed, I will be going. Jeffrey will not due to a motorcycle vs car accident yesterday!

He is doing well, he is home. He has broken bones in both feet so he is not able to walk, work, or boat. He is doing good though.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Bah! Are you telling me that he can't shift gears with a cast on ;) :D

Glad to hear that you'll be able to make it.

Hope Jeffrey heals quickly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey guys, just curious, what's the pace like?

Very brisk/quasi-ass hauling or casual/leisurely?

I'm trying to figure out what to wear, leather pants or jeans?

My god, I sound like my wife now! "I don't have anything to wear, I not going!":crying:

The old comfort vs protection delima.:confused:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess that would depend on who your ridding with.. I myselft usually wear jacket, gloves, jeans, and boots.. and of course helmet.. The pace depends on your group..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts