Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
It's too cold to ride, so I joined your forum.

About me, I've been riding some kind of motorized 2 wheeled contraption since I was a wee lad of 8...so that's about 30 years exp...wow... am I gettin up there or what!

I ride an '05 gsxr600 with a few goodies...Yosh RS3 S.S. can, powercommander, BMC filter, Hotbodies undertail and flush mount front signals. Also ride a crusty, but still quick '91 RM250, when I want to get dirty.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
And I'll welcome you to SBW :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
While we normally require our member to have at least 32 yrs expririence, I suppose 30 will have to do....

Welcome ot SBW

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
You know its bad when I'm the one being pointed at as an example of good spelling...

The devil may want a fur coat.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Vash said:
You know its bad when I'm the one being pointed at as an example of good spelling...
Yeah, I know English isn't your fist language. I just thought it was amusing that, straight after Sepia got pulled-up for spelling, you misspelled something too.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I didnt even notice I did that untill just now. Something to do with that phenominal power of the human mind...

For your information thats a mistype, not a misspell :D

Thats about as good of a defense as "Sir, I didnt technically speaking, sleep with your daughter"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts