Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Otherwise known as D-clips, for race fairings. I have six spare sets (one set is a male and a female; the female is the clip type not rivet type). Same as fitted to my GSX.

They are brand new from Demontweeks in the UK and not available in Singapore as far as I am aware.

Price is S$80 for all six sets, preference given to SBR members.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
oy oye, i'm interested

one for

Theres more play in my tail section than boycie has helium in his brakes.

Can i take them for a spin, see if they really work?

Bike is up at sepang and so the double weekend is the next one. If they don't fit my rear ill stick em on the front fairing.

Cheers

·
Registered
374 Posts
is that 6 packets?

Did you say 80 flip flops for 6 packets or 6 clips?

Down Robert Dyas i can get 6 M10's for 60 cents and they will probably throw in a paint roller and tray for free!!!!!!!!:2cents:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You would think after all these years of free loading off the generosity of SBR members .... for tyre kits, van space, transport, air hoses, tyre caps and beer to mention just a few .. you would be a mate and hand these out for free .....

I like you I1-4 ..... like me, you are a true caaaaaant :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh?

Always happy to buy you a beer (but don't often see you at the track) or help if you're stuck with a puncture, lend my foot-pump in the pits etc etc.

BeJesus, how many valve caps do I owe you, Legend?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Eh?

1-4 The Road said:
Always happy to buy you a beer (but don't often see you at the track) or help if you're stuck with a puncture, lend my foot-pump in the pits etc etc.

Faaaaark me, 1 fors famous foot pump :(

The creaking of the foot pump could be heard for miles around:confused:

I could only imagine you were re creating the noise from ya creaky old bed while doing ya creaky old maid:finger:

Come on "Mr Favour":eek: offer the clips for free.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Dont want to piss on yer strawberries 1-4

but sha's place ( Tech somethin or other has em)
What you have to watch for is that they come in 3 lenghts to accomodate different thickness's of body panel. And they should have a nylon washer to stop scrachin yer paint when twist em in.

D-zus are top quality and have always cost a fortune compared to the copy's. S$ 80 bucks sounds a lot for 6 of em. Not even original Ducati's one were that much!!:crying:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything here except the dosh

Check BikeTech 21 prices, you may be in for a surprise, if indeed they have any.

These are the shorter length (3-5mm) and they fit just fine.

The nylon washers are included.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts