Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the speed freaks.

SO how many times have you dusted the cops?

My current standings are W-10 L-1

Not that anyone is counting.

Teaching "Motorcycle Chasing" 101, and all my students fail.
It's usually not for fun, but to stay out of jail!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:laughing:

This thread will go far.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I can't wait to see what everyone says... There's going to be so much drama and I'm going to sit back and watch.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It will be better than watching a television show. Let us see what direction and how far it will go. Truly though, the man has a zx 9r, not too many cops can catch one of those.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Alright, heres one of my favorite times I did.

I was cruzing around looking for curb monkeys and I picked up this little cutie. We were just riding around for a while and I decided to wind it up. I was just cresting 120 when I passed a car on the other side of the double line. I look in the rear view to see him turn on his light. Unmarked car:eek: I don't have a liscense plate on the back, so it's not like he was going to get me that way. So I slow down and pull over and try to look casual. I would have taken my helmet off if I was wearing one. As soon as he closed his door I took it off again. Bad thing was I didn't tell the chick on back what I was doing. Her leg slipped off the peg and burnt on the pipe(was wearinga mini skirt). I tore down some one way streets and dodged some oncoming traffic to lose the popo. He was pretty easy to lose, normally I have a switch that drops a bucket of roofing nails behind me, but I totally didn't even need it to dust this punk.

ME 17
PO 0

They'll never catch me.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tippmann said:
He was pretty easy to lose, normally I have a switch that drops a bucket of roofing nails behind me, but I totally didn't even need it to dust this punk.

ME 17
PO 0

They'll never catch me.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
Alright, heres one of my favorite times I did.

I was cruzing around looking for curb monkeys and I picked up this little cutie. We were just riding around for a while and I decided to wind it up. I was just cresting 120 when I passed a car on the other side of the double line. I look in the rear view to see him turn on his light. Unmarked car:eek: I don't have a liscense plate on the back, so it's not like he was going to get me that way. So I slow down and pull over and try to look casual. I would have taken my helmet off if I was wearing one. As soon as he closed his door I took it off again. Bad thing was I didn't tell the chick on back what I was doing. Her leg slipped off the peg and burnt on the pipe(was wearinga mini skirt). I tore down some one way streets and dodged some oncoming traffic to lose the popo. He was pretty easy to lose, normally I have a switch that drops a bucket of roofing nails behind me, but I totally didn't even need it to dust this punk.

ME 17
PO 0

They'll never catch me.
:bs:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Tippmann said:
You and the cops both wish it was bs. :cool: :cool: :cool:
I agree, it was embarrasing to SBW members and the cop that had to yank you off the bike and beat you like a step child:crying: :twofinger

·
Registered
114 Posts
I haven't run from the cops too many times on the bike. Nothing like an actual pursuit. In the cage, well, that's another story.

Me 4 Po 0

FTP :finger:

-J

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Ran twice in the cage and once on the bike, the cops started all three......instagating bastards:mad: :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
sisqo said:
Ran twice in the cage and once on the bike, the cops started all three......instagating bastards:mad: :D
rofl

Ran three times in a cage.. i know the backroads in my area like the back of my hand, got away all three times. They started all three too ;)

On a bike.. well, I don't have one :(

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well, about a year ago I passed a state trooper (going the opposite as I) who turned his lights on. I was riding on a farm road towards Corpus Christi. I was riding at least 145 mph. He just turned his lights off and did not bother turning around in the middle of the boonies. Does this count as runnning from the cops?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have seriously lost count. Seven in one night rings a bell though:2cents:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just got arrested for this 2 weeks ago: clocked at 105 in my car. In all honesty, it was at night on back roads up here, and I thought the car was trying to kill me. I didn't know it was a cop, and when the car kept getting back on my bumper, I started to get really scared. He waited until the third time I accelerated before he pulled me over: all 3 times I hit triple digit speeds, and he waited until the 3rd time. :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I'm a completely law abiding citizen. I ride all my sportbikes at 65mph. :)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
DaDuck748 said:

:bs:

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
DaDuck748 said:
Good:D Give me all of your bikes you wasteful farker:mad:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts