Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just from the past few months of reading and researching the web. it seems that kawasaki seems to have the worse warrenty/customer service?? is this just me??? i dont mean to offend any kawi riders because i love the look of the bikes, i cant say i have every owned or rode any but i am lookin to get a bike sometime and i want all the odds on my side. so ill ask what do yall think the best brand is to own as far as durablity and dependabilty go. oh and customer satifiaction???

·
Registered
369 Posts
All of the major Japanese sportbike manufactures have nearly equivalent bikes, prices, and warranties, so I would put ergonomics and rider comfort over mechanics as a basis for choosing one. Honda generally has the best reputation for durability, but again this is probably more of a perception than reality (I ride a Suzuki.)

Generally, when you ask that question, the answer you get depends on what the poster rides.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have to second Mister Tee. The four Japanese brands are so close in quality and reliability that there is probably no statistical difference among them. Any difference you find is most likely the experience of one or two people. You'll have that with any brand. Choose based on fit, comfort, utility, and style.

·
Administrator
633 Posts
Agreed!

what you may wantr to look for is dealer service. Investigate the dealerships in your area. I have driven 50 miles and past other dealers to get to the one I bought from... just because they came so highly reccomended by loacl riders.

The dealer is YOUR contact with the company for the most part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts