Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First trackday back after a season off, and my old D208 GP-A's are pretty well shot (Any stunters interested? There's plenty left in the middle). I've been doing a little bit of reading on the Dunlop Qualifiers, and they sound like they might be somewhat similar to the GP-A's I'm used to, at a much more reasonable price.

Has anyone used these on the track and can directly compare them to other DOT track tires? I don't want to buy these and find them to be a true street tire, rather than a track tire (this bike basically doesn't see the street anymore).

Any feedback would be appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
First trackday back after a season off, and my old D208 GP-A's are pretty well shot (Any stunters interested? There's plenty left in the middle). I've been doing a little bit of reading on the Dunlop Qualifiers, and they sound like they might be somewhat similar to the GP-A's I'm used to, at a much more reasonable price.

Has anyone used these on the track and can directly compare them to other DOT track tires? I don't want to buy these and find them to be a true street tire, rather than a track tire (this bike basically doesn't see the street anymore).

Any feedback would be appreciated!
heres an article that should answer your question...its from when the qualifiers first came out..

http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2005/Qualifier.asp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts