Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever wonder how many cars it takes to make one episode?

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I cant' wait till this one comes out.... :D went and saw Starsky and Hutch Friday night.. LMAO... good one for stupid humor :thumb:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
C'mon...not a Dukes of Hazzard movie? Only took like 20 years. Let's hear it for the 70's and 80's!!! :twofinger
you betcha sweet pants ;) boy o boy did i ever have a crush on Bo :drool: I got to meet him in person at the Pensacola fair grounds one year and I swore I was never gonna wash my cheek cause he gave me a kiss :p oh to be young and in lust :eyebrows: but ofcourse you fellas were payin more attention to daisy and her short shorts and bludging clevage to really care about Ol' General Lee :eek: Oh wait Dan you must of been in diapers so maybe you were more into the car than her :twofinger

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Dan03F4i said:
Not quite in diapers when i started watching it. It was back on the air about 10 years ago on TNN:twofinger
ah so for the reruns you were dealing with unexpected morning wet spots and acne poppin up and voice changes :p

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kacey kaye said:
the dukes of hazzard was great!!!! i still got my hot wheels.
OMG.. now thats funny. we'll call you daisy duke from now on. what the hell is that avatar of yours anyway?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
kacey kaye said:
the dukes of hazzard was great!!!! i still got my hot wheels.
oh how cool.. I had the general lee too until my sisters kids got into my old toys and either ruined em or lost em :mad: goes for my old spiderman comic books too.. I had one that would have been worth thousands of dollars today.. early special edition mint condition ..... don't recall the year or the name of it but it was larger printed copy not the standard book size.... with a pull out poster deal in the middle...

E.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Over_Dose said:
what the hell is that avatar of yours anyway?
fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! i like to burn things. fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! flickering flames are beautiful. fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! warmth is good. fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! i like to burn things. fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Teal said:
But the question is... who is going to be picked for Daisy in the movie??

Right now they are tossing around either Jessica Simpson or Brittney Spears.

Talk about cleavage!!! :D

Steve
I thought Daisy was a brunette :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts