Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
See those images on the net all the time.....and whats more they blame the rider for excessive speed not the cager for pulling out in front.
If your still here sOmeguy, take note.:2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
I'm gonna guess that nobody is there anymore. there's two sides to every story. The driver shouldn't have pulled out in front of them, but the rider shouldn't have been goin so fast on the road. Its hard to tell when a bike is goin that fast. You look, you see them, they're plenty far away, you look the other way, you're clear you start out into the road, look again to double check and he's commin through the door. Sucks, but it happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
RoadStainR6 said:
there's two sides to every story.The driver shouldn't have pulled out in front of them, but the rider shouldn't have been goin so fast on the road. Its hard to tell when a bike is goin that fast. You look, you see them, they're plenty far away, you look the other way, you're clear you start out into the road, look again to double check and he's commin through the door. Sucks, but it happens.
Agreed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
rooboy said:
See those images on the net all the time.....and whats more they blame the rider for excessive speed not the cager for pulling out in front.
If your still here sOmeguy, take note.:2cents:
It's true that cagers are often to blame, but bikers don't (all) have halos either. My friend's mom lost a brand new car and almost her life when a drunk biker going way too fast flew around a stopped bus and performed that ^ nice number on her. she was waiting at the curb to pull out into the street when WHAM! she was thrown out of the passengers side of the car while the bike got parked inside the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Don't get me wrong I agree with you, (I'm no angel either) neary all of the articles I have read with image like this tend to wholy blame the bike rider, but then again it's not hard to see why, most peoples first reaction would be "that bike must have been flying"! It takes two to tango.
Glad to hear your freinds mum is okay.:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
rooboy said:
Don't get me wrong I agree with you, (I'm no angel either) neary all of the articles I have read with image like this tend to wholy blame the bike rider, but then again it's not hard to see why, most peoples first reaction would be "that bike must have been flying"! It takes two to tango.
Glad to hear your freinds mum is okay.:thumb:
Thanks. She's fine and dandy, smoking her years away. I wonder what bike that is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Dude seriously there's probably no way that cager saw him. Hell I was going about 45 today and had a truck pull out in front of me. You just have to asume they are going to do that. What is it with trucks anyway. 4 out of the five times a cager pulled out in front of me it was truck
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top