Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st or second?

Second thoughts? nah

My first thought was to get the RR - oh how we can dream.... :rolleyes:

Second choice was the Motard!!!

Yeah, those pipes are sweet...

and i'm thinking that the 200hp claim is valid from what I have read, but we'll see

:burnout: :burnout:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh go on then

If i got one i'd probably spend the first week just listening to it.
I'll get one... You can put your ear next to the screen eh Phil??

:p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Once you've ridden an R7 you'll never want anything else.

Is this the moment when i admit to having one "still in the crate" back in Holland :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

as for the duc. Stunning bike and stunning concept but which rises quicker? the revs or the workshop bills:rolleyes:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
revs rising

According to the hype, I reckon the revs.....

Like the MotoGP machine the Ducati Desmosedici RR is built to an exquisite level of quality; there’s simply nothing you can buy that comes close. Unlike the race bike the Desmosedici RR actually comes with a three-year warrantee and three-years free servicing, which is an astonishing feat from Ducati.

:dunno:

an uncrated R7?? how much would that be worth?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
bigphil said:
Is this the moment when i admit to having one "still in the crate" back in Holland :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
So what is a rusty 9 year old Yamaha worth :D :D That should get you going!!! and just in case... How many ponies did they have, I'm guessing 130-135hp???

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
was one of the first 300 homo R7's . No idea what it's worth but it's one of my all time fav bikes.

It was either that or a train set for my retirement days. Think the train set might be quicker :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts