Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nice ride, but made obsolete by the upcoming 2007 Ducati 1098.- More power, more torque, much lovelier styling, and half the price.

Gotta love progress. :D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I still think 999r is a sweet machine. No denial about that. I like it better in the Fila/Xerox scheme.

And I think the typical 'Ducatista' crowd is either passionate or retarded, or may be both, passionately retarded. They have their head so far up their ass about looks, they appear to be bike-night posers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
And I think the typical 'Ducatista' crowd is either passionate or retarded, or may be both, passionately retarded. They have their head so far up their ass about looks, they appear to be bike-night posers.
Wat dew yew ming by wetodded? Bwanket staments wike dat willll get yer butt kikked at my bike-nights, ash hoe!

You're mean. I'm not playing with you any more~ sound of head returning to ass cavity~.....

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
:twofinger you know I'm right.

:crying: Waaa Waaa... 999 is fugly, I hate Terblanche, bring back Tamburini.... where are my laxatives... :moon:

·
Registered
726 Posts
ha ha

So when are you actually going to start riding the fkkin thing Ledge?? :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks Legend,

I glanced momentarily at the Corse F06 twins but then my gaze moved to the other 'twins' in that shot.

Being a photographer, I'm talking artisticly and professionally of couurse !!!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts