1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a kit that uses 95-up upper and light off a 900rr

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a 98 F3 that I will soon custom paint, but I want to put on an upper fairing with dual headlights and paint it all at once. The problem is that I'm not sure how to make the switch. I got the idea from Edsel Clarin's F2 which is posted at "tapeworks.com" . He said that his upper fairing is from a 900 RR and the conversion kit is by RSP conversions. However, he didn't leave a email address and I CANNOT find any info about RSP conversions! If anyone can give any help or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

------------------
Fast F3 98'

·
Registered
347 Posts
Do you know who makes it and/or where I can get it?

------------------
Fast F3 98'

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will look at home, but I am almost positive that there were advertisements for f2/f3 headlight conversion kits to the RR in Cycle World, Sport rider, and/or Motorcyclist. I looked in the more recent ones, but can't find anything. Somewhere to start anyway.

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don;t get the cw, motocyclist, sr type mags anymore. but that's where i saw the kit as well. sorry bud. my old ones are home (pa) but i'm at my apartment in baltimore.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts