Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when everyone speaks about dropping bikes, just what exactly does this mean? that they're in their garage getting on top of it and it falls over? that they're driving on the road, hit some gravel and take a bail?

I'm having some trouble finding any used bikes in my area (ninja 500 or gs500, more or less they're brand new or barely used at all. So for a starter bike, is it really too bad to buy it new?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Suavedg said:
So when everyone speaks about dropping bikes, just what exactly does this mean? that they're in their garage getting on top of it and it falls over? that they're driving on the road, hit some gravel and take a bail?

Yes.... dropping your bike is any of the above.

Originally posted by Suavedg I'm having some trouble finding any used bikes in my area (ninja 500 or gs500, more or less they're brand new or barely used at all. So for a starter bike, is it really too bad to buy it new?
It's not bad, but if you have never ridden before, you are bound to drop it a few times. Might scratch the fairing up if you get a bike with them on it. Non fairing bikeds are good, dual sports etc. Less things to damage on them

Since you are in LA, check out Reycler magazine. I know that they have alot of used bikes there.

:2cents:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts