Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving work, and I hit a little patch of sand at the end of the parking lot, lost control and went into curb at like 2 mph, scratched some of the paint off the rim, but didnt dent it...also caught the bottom of the fairing with the curb some minor scratches :(

ITs all good im just happy i didnt lay it down all the way...Im going to try and buff out the fairing scratches..

does the dealer have the same color pain as my wheels so i can touch it up?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Probably not in stock. I know there are a few places on here that sell paint to match, check the Detailing section. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Glad to hear it was minor. My first drop ripped parts off my left fairing. Hope it fixes up easy!

Sepias

·
Registered
423 Posts
That sucks!!! I hate to see anybody scracth up their ride, but especially not one of my fellow 636 riders!

Any pictures of the damage?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Best thing to do is watch out at the corners, along with entrance to exit of fuel stations & especially ones that have wash places with the crap running down the exit or entrance rather then normal sand/grit. Remember when a car enters or exits a place the cage will dump some of its gravel/grit still up on the chassie, frame, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts