Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dreamryder at Milan on May 6th... CHANGED

CHANGED DATE AGAIN FOR MILAN TO SUNDAY NOW the 6th!

THIS WAY I CAN DO UBLY ON SATURDAY AND MAKE SURE ALL IS WORKING PROPERLY FOR MILAN.....

Yup yup... I'll be down at Milan this Sunday trying to get my qualifing runs in for my IHRA license.. if anybody cares to come out and visit feel free...

I'm gonna be nervous as hell cuz she hadn't been to the track yet after all the mods...

Been waiting on the painter to get done and it's just now gonna come back to me on Wed with just the white pearl undercoat done.. (can't wait anylonger - it'll have to get finished later on)

I dont' have my other dates yet but I'll be at Ubly and Lapeer alot and going to US 131 in Martin MI on the 11th. Then Ubly for sure on the 19th.

Hopefully in a matter of a few track days I'll have her set up and runnin better times than my best last year (9.28) :thumb:

E.
btw sorry I've been gone so long.. work busy this time of year.. stuff with kids... and I lost my phone ... had to get a new one... so I have no numbers really but a couple I found written on old notes somewhere.. so if you got strange calls over the last month till now wasn't me LOL

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OPP said:
E, are you painting over the green? That green was pretty sweet!

BTW, are there any perks to having your racing license? Hmm, like doing 100 on the freeway? :D
red white and blue.. as if there woudl be anything else I'd have it painted ;)

and yes over the green. Sweet if you're into that color but not for me :p

runnin under 9 secs at any IHRA track and racing is the only perks I can think of except maybe locations that give you discounts for being a licensed racer...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well change in plans.. just talked with Jerry - Tech guy at Milan and his recommendation was to come down on Sat or Sun. So we get more runs in..

If I came down on Friday night I can't get there early enough to get my runs in before they start their races.. and in order for me to run I'd have to pay a race entry fee but it would not count for anything.. I'd just be paying for more track time more or less...

So looks like I'll be going down on Sat instead. Can't do Sunday it's mothersday and gotta spend that with the family... EDIT: JUST REALIZED THIS SUNDAY AIN"T MOTHERSDAY... LOL.. and I knew that - since my girls b-day is the day before... too much talk about US131 on the 11th and now Milan that I was gettin things confused :eek:

So 2pm I'll be at Milan on Saturday to get my 5 qualifing runs in.

E.

·
Registered
966 Posts
OPP said:

BTW, are there any perks to having your racing license? Hmm, like doing 100 on the freeway? :D
I can just see it now.

Police officer: "Maam do you know why I pulled you over"

E: (batting her eye lids) "No officer, what was I doing wrong"

Police officer: "I clocked you at over 100 mph"

E: "Oh is that all.......It's ok officer, I'm a licensed proffesional"

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
DreamRyder said:
So looks like I'll be going down on Sat instead. Can't do Sunday it's mothersday and gotta spend that with the family...
This Sunday is Mothersday!??? I thought it was the following Sunday the 13th. Either way I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend. I have some internet smack talk going on at our club site about Ubly on the 19th. I have to have the car ready to back it up.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Re: Dreamryder at Milan on May 5th...

DreamRyder said:
Dreamryder at Milan on May 5th...
Who??? ;)

Damn, girl, I thought you'd gone into hibernation or something!

Looking forward to hearing good things about your 1/4 times. Have you tried the giggle-gas yet? Last I recall, you ran your 9.28 without it.

Hey, did you see my purdy new bike????? I've been dying for you to check it out and give me your feedback.

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62872

Hope we continue to see you around now that your riding season is starting up again.

"Jets for power, turbines for speed!"

·
Registered
154 Posts
OMG GIRL!!!!!!!! Missed Ya!!!!!! Can't wait to se the new colors! Give me a shout soon!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the headsup - LOL got confused on thsi weekend and next with being at the track both weekends... :eek:

Yup it's the 13th.. day after Kayla's B-day... knew that.. just had a major internet blonde moment LOL..

will try to follow your link in a few Cookee ... yeah hope to pop in more often but still won't be as often as I use to...

Hey Heidi... did Eric pass the word along? he just called me last night and I explained how I lost my phone and had not had it in sometime and had no numbers except the oldtimers from redline where I use to keep the books for them... entered those but dont' have anyoneelses... I got yours from Eric last night.. I'll try to call when I leave work...

Rear wheel on and chain cut to fit new swingarm... shoudl be puttin the body work on tonight!

She'll look a lil plain being all white for right now but hey... that's better than NO BODYWORK!

E.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Man, this losing your phone thing seems like a major pain. Glad mine is hooked to the wall.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
636Jen said:
Welcome back E! Hope to see you run a few times this year! :)

Jen
THANKS! we need to get together for some more horror movie nights! I will be at Ubly on the 19th for sure and THIS sunday... so if you can't make Milan to see me this Sat... you can always find me at Ubly afterwords...

flip f4i pilot said:
Good luck E! We missed you at Grattan a couple weekends ago.
THANKS! yeah I was thinking about ya'll.... I was so jealous that I missed out on such a good time.. but hope to be having some of my own soon...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
usmeiners said:
Man, this losing your phone thing seems like a major pain. Glad mine is hooked to the wall.
yeah well this time I"m paying the extra for the back up copy to be stored with Verizon so I dont' have to worry about loosing all my contacts info

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:
yeah well this time I"m paying the extra for the back up copy to be stored with Verizon so I dont' have to worry about loosing all my contacts info

E.
Did you loose your internet and email too?:)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts