Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, mine anyway. We're heading down to VIR tomorrow for two days on the South course. My buddies are all staging their bikes in my garage since I am the keeper of the trailer (lucky me). In the front is my F2, to the right is my Falco, back left is a 996S, and in the middle is a 748. I've always dreamt of my garage looking like this, so I had to immortalize it. Just thought I'd share.:cool:

(my camera sucks- sorry)

·
Registered
134 Posts
It’s the bikes that are a dream, not the garage. ;)

Duc asses do look good.

I forget have you been to VIR before? I did a day & half (rain 2nd morning) at VIR N with Nesba last Oct., nicest track I’ve been on and lot of fun. I took it easy down the roller coaster though. :eek:

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The garage is a freebie (gov't qtrs). I had to spend 3 months on a waiting list, renting a room from a neurotic divorcee, to wait for housing with a garage to open up. So I aint complainin' :)

Never been to VIR before. That explains why I won't be able to sleep for the next 2 days- the anticipation is killing me!

·
Registered
134 Posts
You loose sleep 2 nights before a track day? I only loose it the night before. Don’t worry, Nesba is great for learning a new track. I was tense the first session at VIR N, then started having fun.

You’ll be doing a day each on VIR S & N? On the N course when you go from the infield back onto to the main course you can’t see the track, just pine trees on the skyline. Aim for the 17th tree from the right. If you can’t count that fast follow the braking rubber. I was lucky, just a week after the AMA was there, all the rubber was pointing the same direction.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
svBob said:
You’ll be doing a day each on VIR S & N?
Nope. 2 days on the South. I can't stick around for the N on Monday. I've watched that video of the S course probably 100 times. Leaving in less than 8 hours. Yahoo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts