Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SBN,FELLOW RIDERS I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET MY WELL EARNED SCREENAME BACK. SOME NEWBIE FROM THE WEST COAST HAS STOLEN MY NAME. WE ALL KNOW THERE IS BUT ONE DRAGON. IT LIVES IN THE HILLS OF NORTH CAROLINA . PLEASE SEND THIS GUY NAMED "DRAGONSLAYER" AND CHALLANGE HIS RIGHT TO USE MY NAME. IF HE IS READING THIS POST ILL MEET HIM THERE TO SEE WHO EARNS THE NAME. :finger:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Whoa! Easy on the CAPS there. And if he already has the name, how are you going to get it back? Is there a name withdrawal button somewhere?

Anyway, "Dragonslayer" is a little cliche' anyway, isn't it? :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Suggestion

Hey there Big Mike! Glad to see that you finally came on over, and joined us! Thought you might have gotten lost over there in them hills!

Hrm...about your prob...the Dragonslayer from this board is from California, and has been a member for over a year. This means he has dibs on the name....this being said though, it does not appear that he has posted in some time.

If he is not an active member, then I would suggest popping a quick email over to the webmaster, and let him make the call. I am sure that if it expained to him, then there might be a chance you can snag the name.

If not, then we will all just remember you by your God given name : DEATH! :p :D

Here is the guy's profile : Dragonslayer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts