Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise that doctors are for the most part very smart people,but they can't tell time.Went into the hospital on friday morning for a short 1-2 hour ballon job on the little valve that keeps food in your stomach. well as luck would have it he ruptured blood vesel and wham started to :barf: .they gave me 5 units of blood and scoped me twice .again and i told the good Dr. that he would be getting a present in the mail. I'll send him a cheap watch and he will get the point. So I guess I missed some good riding but sheot happens. How about that blonde bimbo hustling us for extra tip at the src. I think she should be made to lick
tea Baggers ..ah forget it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glad to see that you are ok Chuck. We were thinking of you all weekend. Just wasn't the same without you. So everything back to the way it should be?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea dave head is alittle foggy but thats almost normal. how was the DuBois ride? anybody go over the speed limit. ? See any policemen? nice twisties huh!

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah ballooning the cardiac sphincter can cause that kinda bleeding my dad has to have that done every few months since his esophogeal CA so I know all about it and I am glad see you are feeling better man get well soon!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Went the speed limit the whole way.:rolleyes: And I kept both wheels on the ground too. Ha Ha Yeah right. The ride was great. Nothing like heading to Dubois by way of Somerset. Saw a few piggies but they were heading the other way.:D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey Chuck, sue the bastard. Hope you didn't get any tainted blood. Glad your okay, I hate it when I'm the oldest guy in the group! Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad to hear you are alright Chuck. I didn't make the ride either, due to the fact that I was still kinda drunk when I woke up at 1:00 in the noon. Maybe we can hit it again sometime. I still want to helm cam those twisties at Cool Springs, they were nice as hell and would make for some good footage.:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crammer yes Iam home and happy to be here.
Tea Bagger nice to have you back hope your vacation was relaxing.and yes you are getting older every second as a mater of fact.
Now what this being drunk until 1;00 noon stuff silly boys.
and dave Iam a little foggy now but do you really think that Iam going to believe that 55mph and 2 wheels down all day long crap. thanks guys see ya later. chuck

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
COOL SPRINGS is calling my name! I'm gonna set my schedule up for a ride down there. Keep you posted.

Chuck, you wanna me to ride you bike to keep it freshened up?

·
Registered
8 Posts
glad to hear from you chuck (bob) I was thinking about you on sunday when we were at ruby tuesday's for lunch. Don't worry i gave the waitress a hard time (didn't get my lemon) and i dropped the "f" bomb alot also. I am on vacation from ups so i can make some of the posing this week. When will you be back to riding? hope soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Glad to hear your okay chuck! Please keep me in mind for the cool springs ride- there's a turn down there with my name on it if you know what I meen. I'd like to get a couple of pictures for the wife then actualy ride with the turn not into the hill side!:crying:

Pat

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Erndoggy ?
Bagger Then there would be another bike for sale once you rode
a real one. but your'e welcome to try it out.
Nick Batman. glad to hear that you are continuing to raise the bar
on being polite to those poor waitstaff people.And
that you have kept your own personal standards
at an all time high. c ya soon
Pat Well ,Maybe someone will bring the helmet cam and post a
video of how that corner is to be handled without the help
of a cager in the way. C'mon lets ride. Doctors lie.
Chad Sober the hell up. orere you with the Bagger on vacation
Crammer Keep off the grass this weekend
Rainman Dave Next time I see you I'll Give you $ .50 and you can
call someone you might be able to BS. 55MPH and
the front tire stayed down all day. Yea right!
Brealsr Yep nasty business it is.
All in all thanks guys..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts