Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in an email...

How many times have we been told . . . and have told our children NOT
to run in the house? Did we always listen? Do they listen?
Not always.

Sometimes our seemingly futile efforts fail, and 'boo-boo's' happen.
Here is a little feller who didn't listen, and he got his own souvenir scars.
Perhaps he'll learn from his mistake. Maybe....

Doesn't look so bad.

Perhaps he should keep this next photo handy to explain the way it happened -

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
damn, WTF. doesnt the kind know better than try and eat his own nose? i feel bad for the kid, and can only imagine what the dr's thought when his mom brought him inot the ER.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
holy shit that looks painfull

·
Registered
867 Posts
...can only imagine what the dr's thought when his mom brought him inot the ER.
"I TOLD YOU TO EAT YOUR PEAS LITTLE JIMMY, NOW COME HERE!!" :D

My brother put a knife into his thigh as a kid while running down the hall.
Consider yourself lucky. My brother put a pencil into my leg when we were kids. :loser: Still have the graphite stuck in there. I'll skip the whole story but he actually sent me to the ER twice that day (that was the second trip and the pencil had been my 'reward' for being good the first time). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
"I TOLD YOU TO EAT YOUR PEAS LITTLE JIMMY, NOW COME HERE!!" :D

Consider yourself lucky. My brother put a pencil into my leg when we were kids. :loser: Still have the graphite stuck in there. I'll skip the whole story but he actually sent me to the ER twice that day (that was the second trip and the pencil had been my 'reward' for being good the first time). :rolleyes:
i have graphite in my hand from the same thing!!!! and once, my brother tried to "throw a dog bone over my head", but instead just broke my head open. but i got him back a couple of years later when i lost grip of a nine iron and it flung 20 feet into the side of his head. we're smarter brothers, us two

·
Registered
867 Posts
i have graphite in my hand from the same thing!!!! and once, my brother tried to "throw a dog bone over my head", but instead just broke my head open. but i got him back a couple of years later when i lost grip of a nine iron and it flung 20 feet into the side of his head. we're smarter brothers, us two
LMAO :laughing:

That's beautiful! Good thing they switched from using lead, huh? A nine iron, I should have thought of that. Got him good with a bat one time though! I have really bad aim when I throw and I was just going to scare him so I threw it to his left a little, ended up compensating for my bad aim and nailed him in the gut. lol...

Man did I run.. :D

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Got him good with a bat one time though! I have really bad aim when I throw and I was just going to scare him so I threw it to his left a little, ended up compensating for my bad aim and nailed him in the gut. lol...

Man did I run.. :D
And here I thought this was going to end with you yelling, "Made ya flinch!"

·
Registered
867 Posts
And here I thought this was going to end with you yelling, "Made ya flinch!"
No way, I can totally wing shit I just never know where it's going to end up...:twofinger

Unless it's a baseball, lol. They seem to always end up hitting the ground because I don't let go soon enough... :loser:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts