Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday the 13th struck our family. One of my uncles passed away suddenly. He had been complaining of high blood pressure for a few days and finally went to get some blood tests done. He dropped dead right there at the clinic.

This is the first time anyone in our family has died so suddenly. All other deaths have been gradual, due to old age or disease. There's always been time to say goodbye properly. We only saw my Uncle last Sunday at my Grandfather's birthday. He was such a kind man and my Aunt is even more so. She just doesn't deserve to lose him like this.

Everyone, you're body is able to tell you when things aren't well. Don't ignore the signs. Seek medical attention. Better to be laughed at for going to the doctor with a minor complaint than be cried over at your funeral.

Lastly, tell everyone you care about how much you care about them as often as possible. It's too late once they're gone.

Sorry for the dreary tone of this thread. Still sinking in that, although I've woken up to my wife the last couple of days, my Aunt is waking to the realisation that the man she loves is gone.

Take it easy out there everyone...

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, cookee.
I totally agree with what you said, about showing how much you care as often as possible, because one day it might be to late...I have learned this lesson once before...

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
That really is a bad hit, Cookee. I am truly so very sorry for your loss. Recently had the loss of a good person shake my cage. If you need something, please let me know.

Take care...

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DanQ said:
That really is a bad hit, Cookee. I am truly so very sorry for your loss. Recently had the loss of a good person shake my cage. If you need something, please let me know.

Take care...
Thanks, Dan, very much appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts