Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't eat their pizza. Don't drink their pepsi. Don't eat their breadsticks. If you do, plan on reading the WHOLE TV Guide cover to cover.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
It hit him at Busa's house, but he could not bring himself to destroy Busa's bathroom.... He knew it was coming.

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't want to sit on busa's shitter either. Never know where Dave has been.:)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Actually you have... with Carey. Maybe you are right, you shouldn't sit on that can!

Hahahahahaha, yeah but she wasn't his "first". Close to his first, but not the first. Mount monkeys do count when it comes to such matters.

Carey would be the lest of the one I'd be worried about. Oh wait she has now slept with all those Dave has. Run away, run away!.

Hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Mount monkeys do count when it comes to such matters.
That would explain the location of his residence. He just wants to live up there so that when he takes home the monkeys he does not have that far to go.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
That would explain the location of his residence. He just wants to live up there so that when he takes home the monkeys he does not have that far to go.:rolleyes:

I guess your not as stupid has Hiedi claims.:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
The location does have some perks.
Well, I hear you cant keep it up for long so when the opportunity arises you gotta get to it quick...:twofinger

What are you going to do when you move?

·
Registered
425 Posts
That's for me to know and you to guess at. I would say not sneeze as much cause of the stupid cat. Not have cat hair on everthing I own. Be able to watch tv without having someone walk into the room glaring at my guests. Just some observations. Probably sleep better and not worry how far the curb monkeys are from my front door.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
That's for me to know and you to guess at. I would say not sneeze as much cause of the stupid cat. Not have cat hair on everthing I own. Be able to watch tv without having someone walk into the room glaring at my guests. Just some observations. Probably sleep better and not worry how far the curb monkeys are from my front door.
You need a "cleaner" for the "cathair" and rude "room mate". I may know a good "maid" .

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
saturntangerine said:
WHY am I being targetted here? I've been good this past week or so!!! :twofinger

I'm an angel! I swear!!!
I thkn the other 21 or so odd years give us all the reason in the world!

Now, as they say here in the GTR Forum (a lot)... STFU!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I thkn the other 21 or so odd years give us all the reason in the world!

Now, as they say here in the GTR Forum (a lot)... STFU!:twofinger

i thought we kinda stuck up for her, atleast I did. Now she can STFU!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts