Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up with WSBK? It is more like a Ducati championship rather than a Superbike one. Look at the results...all Ducatis...

Valencia Results Race 1:

1. Neil Hodgson, (Ducati)
2. Ruben Xaus, (Ducati)
3. Chris Walker, (Ducati)
4. James Toseland, (Ducati)
5. Regis Laconi, (Ducati)
6. Steve Martin, (Ducati)
7. Gregorio Lavilla, (Ducati)
8. Lucio Pedercini, (Ducati)
9. Marco Borciani, (Ducati)
10. David Garcia, (Ducati)

Results Race 2:

1. Neil Hodgson, (Ducati)
2. Ruben Xaus, (Ducati)
3. James Toseland, (Ducati)
4. Chris Walker, (Ducati)
5. Steve Martin, (Ducati)
6. Gregorio Lavilla, (Ducati)
7. Troy Corser, (Petronas)
8. Juan Bautista Borja, (Ducati)
9. Lucio Pedercini, (Ducati)
10. Marco Borciani, (Ducati)

We all riding the wrong bikes then?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I was thinking the EXACT same thing after watching both races from Valencia. I mean, where the hell are the other bikes???:mad:

There was 1 GSXR1000, but with the restrictions placed on the inline 4s the bike wasn't quite up to speed compared to the Works Ducatis.

I have to admit that I'm starting to enjoy the WSBK SuperSport races more. At least w/ the 600s all of the manufacturers are represented and the racing is close all the way to the checkered flag.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Knob head

If you'd been payin attention Margerine my old son, you'd have noticed that all the major manufacturers have pulled their SBK sponsership.
:crying:
Pity to see the SBK come to this. Lets hope the Motogp lives up to expectations eh

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Knobbie

Gregorio Lavilla is on a 03 GSXR1000 not another Duke you lounge lizard......

I don't care if they're all on Vespa's as long as Hodgson doesn't make it a runaway :D although Walker cost me 10 bucks for not taking out a win (I know it was a long shot)...

:cool: :cool: F1 starts just across the road on Thurs and then the Supers in 3 weeks :cool: :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts