Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i must say ive been geting really pissed off with people just coming off the street and sitting on my bike and even standing it up:finger: . i under stand that my bike has no real security to keep people from it but, i think they would be really pissed if i just opened there car door and sat in there car. so why cant they leave my bike alone!!!!! i dont mind though if some guy sit's his lil kid up on my bike just because the lil kid thinks motorcycles are cool ..hell i know i did when i was little...but none the less i was wondering how you guys feel about it. should i just shrug my shoulders and say hay whatever or be a dick and go balistic????
although i must admit it is pretty funny when some one does it and you catch em just to listen to them stumble along with there compliments and im sorry's just cracks me up:twofinger

·
Registered
255 Posts
I vote for going ballistic too ! People should know better than that. When you catch someone on your bike, just blame them for that scratch you got a week ago ;) . They will replace that old tail section because their shoe left a big deep scratch right across it when they threw their leg over it :D . MAKE THEM PAY !:finger:

If I ever catch somebody who knocked my bike over, I will make sure their car is found on it's side(or upside down) in their driveway a little while later. :twofinger

What goes around comes around right?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've always been pron to the Ballistic side when someone Touches My ride without asking. Luckily It Hasn't happend More than a couple of time over the years . Some people Just wern't raised with manners.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm comfortable with going totally postal on the person....a complete stranger throwing a leg over your ride is comparable to you throwing a leg over his girlfriend in my book....

just my .02

·
Registered
391 Posts
I don't touch anyone else's ride without approval, and I don't expect anyone to touch mine. I may stop just this side of ballistic, but they will think twice before they do it again! Reminds me of a commercial I saw for Dockers. This guy was sitting on someones bike and broke the mirror. The guy catches him, says "Nice Pants" and then rides off. As the shot pulls away you see the mirror breaker standing there in his underwear! That could work!

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
To have someone sit on my bike is something I hate, but I have found my bikes damaged many times. It's the case when someone knocks it down and then just put it back on the stand and drive off! This really pisses me off.
I 'm relying on the alarm I installed now for the Kawasaki.
Still only one of my bikes is alarmed, and not only that but if I find someone sitting on my 1957 BMW I will be really furious and make them pay for the damaged center stand that someone else damaged before them by sitting on the bike :finger:
Center stands (and side stands) are not usually designed to take the weight of someone sitting on the bike!

Aris

·
Registered
11 Posts
:finger:
SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!,...... JUST JOKING, I PERSONALLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY SPECIALLY MY BIKE. I KNOW HOW U FEEL MAN!;)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Call them on it:mad: & ask them if they knew the bike was private property. Usually comments like "didn't your mother teach you anything" will hammer home the point. If it doesn't then go ballistic.

·
Registered
364 Posts
dont touch my shit !! one day I rode my biketo work (construction site) and it was lunchtime and this young guy came up to me and said' hey man ,some rent a bumb clean-up guy was messin with your bike...even picked it up off the sidestand so I told him to leave it alone and get the Fu#k away from it! I told the kid thanks and even gave him 5$.Ilooked for that scum after work but he must of left early . lucky I had a good samaritan on my side!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had a guy put his snot nose kid on my bike one day outside of a Wal-Mart. I gently cussed him out and asked for his keys so I could go and sit in the front seat of his car. He then got the point. Give people enough time and you will be amazed in the level of inconsideration out there. You might read this thread.

" F " it! I can't find it. Their is a thread in here somewere on the same subject.

·
Registered
169 Posts
AHH here it is...:D Hell, I don't know how to do a link. It's #20252 People who tip over bikes. I'm going to take a computer class now.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Only if they are a friend will I allow them to SIT on my bike upon my given word. Otherwise word is out to stay clear of my bikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts