Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
yamagirl said:
actually, that is a good tactic. He won't notice if I make a mistake because he will be distracted by all the smoke and noise.
not to mention the sirens from the ambulance. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I still need to but wont have any extra money until next week. Are they going to be doing it again there anytime soon? Not asking you to put it off or anything just wondering if you might know what kind of schedule they have?:D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
luck and yama.....what have I told you two many times.....

will they let us take it on pocketbikes???? that would be sweet....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ditch said:
I still need to but wont have any extra money until next week. Are they going to be doing it again there anytime soon? Not asking you to put it off or anything just wondering if you might know what kind of schedule they have?:D
He holds the test every week. You just need to call him to set up a time.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Mopeds with no clutches? Isn't that cheating? Hell...I had ot take it on an ill handling Nighthawk 250 ;)

Good luck with your tests, let us know how you do! Then maybe we can take you to the range and have you do "the box" on your R6 :cool:

Justin

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Apps said:
Mopeds with no clutches? Isn't that cheating? Hell...I had ot take it on an ill handling Nighthawk 250 ;)

Good luck with your tests, let us know how you do! Then maybe we can take you to the range and have you do "the box" on your R6 :cool:

Justin
ooh ooh ooh, can I do it too :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
when i took mine it was on a honda spree. talk about cheating
It shows :twofinger

1 - 20 of 54 Posts