Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd let you guys know that Anthony's grandmother passed away this weekend. She helped raise Anthony when he was young, so he's having a tough time with this.

I'm asking that everyone keep Anthony and his family in their prayers while they are going through such a hard time.

If anyone is interested in attending the veiwing for Anthony's sake. It's tonight, Tuesday, Oct. 24th from 2pm to 9pm at Wujek-Calcaterra & Sons Funeral parlor. The address is 36900 Schoenherr. It's on Schoenherr and 16 Mile Rd in Sterling Heights. Wednesday is the funeral.

Anthony's grandmothers name is Hadwie Dib, and she was 96 years old. She was a spectacluar lady, and she will be missed.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Many thanks for your kind words and thoughts for our family at this time. My brother and I appreciate it greatly.

~Michelle

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother, Anthony and Misha. :( I was also very close to my grandparents and they passed a couple of years ago. I hope she has a nice service.

Jen

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
So sad to hear. Grandparents are so very special, and loosing them is very difficult. I will be sending a prayer your way Doc.

God Bless you and your family

Jon

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
anthony and misha.. sorry to hear of your loss... knew you had said a few times it was touch and go.. if there is anything any of us can do be sure to let us know...

xoxo to you both!

E.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Truly sorry for your loss. I hope you remember the good forever and the pain subsides.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
On behalf of my sister Michelle (Misha) and my family, thank you all for your kind words and support, it is much appreciated.

Grandparents are very special people, and have affected all of us at on time or another. With her being 96 years old and ill for the last few months, one can never prepare themselves for death. As some of you may know, for a stretch of about 10 years, I would spend Wednesday's with my grandmother taking her places and eating her fine Arabic cooking. Michelle lived with her during the final days and helped taking care of her. She will be truely missed. Luckily we have many good friends we ride with and ones, including friends on this board and close family to get us through.

The funeral home was packed on Tuesday, and there were many people at the church on Wednesday. People flew in from out of state, some just for the day, to pay their final respects. This is a testament to her good character and good faith, even being 96. I can only hope I will be just as loved, revered, and missed and should be so lucky to live to 96.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
12 Posts

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, My prayers go out to your family. I lost both my grandparents in the same year back in 2003. it was a rough year but things get better as they always do, its always good to have another looking over the group from avove. chin up, things will get better, drop me a line if you would like to talk. Each day will get a little better, I will pray for your family and you to see you thru these tough times.

Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts