Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes... The point of the Club is to be your own Clique as a whole. So why would want one within another?? But im no member soooo :2cents: :2cents:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It depends on the degree. It's natural for some to have more common interests or whatever, and closer bonds naturally evolve. It's when jealousies or "power trips" are allowed to creep in that trouble starts. Either side can initiate the trouble, too. Someone who is "outside" a clique and can't just let it be can run the mouth and start just as much trouble as the "insiders" can by slighting other members. Tolerance and consideration for others on everybody's part is the order of the day, club or just daily living. JMO:)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Dad said:
It depends on the degree. It's natural for some to have more common interests or whatever, and closer bonds naturally evolve. It's when jealousies or "power trips" are allowed to creep in that trouble starts. Either side can initiate the trouble, too. Someone who is "outside" a clique and can't just let it be can run the mouth and start just as much trouble as the "insiders" can by slighting other members. Tolerance and consideration for others on everybody's part is the order of the day, club or just daily living. JMO:)
i agree.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Do you think "Clicks" within a club are a bad thing?

Kevlar7R said:
I don't have a problem with clicks.....

But Cliques are a totally different story.....
Sorry..."Cliques". Please elaborate.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Do you think "Clicks" within a club are a bad thing?

bmacd said:
Sorry..."Cliques". Please elaborate.

-=bmacd=-
Clicks are a noise.

Cliques are a group of people.

Webster is a guy who did that to confuse us.;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I thought all guys like clits :dunno:

oh................ you said clicks/cliques :laughing: :loser:

E.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I thought all guys like clits :dunno:

oh................ you said clicks/cliques :laughing: :loser:

E.
Nope, not all do. Atlanta is full of non-clitters (man, that reminds me of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: "I am the CLIT COMMANDER!!"). I love clits.....:wtf: am I talking about? Wasn't this about cliques? Back to the thread question.

Man, cliques in clubs are a fact of life, whether you like them or not.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
wheelie123 said:
Nope, not all do. Atlanta is full of non-clitters (man, that reminds me of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: "I am the CLIT COMMANDER!!"). I love clits.....:wtf: am I talking about? Wasn't this about cliques? Back to the thread question.

Man, cliques in clubs are a fact of life, whether you like them or not.
LMAO... That was the funniest dumbest movie I ever saw :p

E.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LMAO... That was the funniest dumbest movie I ever saw :p

E.
"Do you like that shit?! Yeah...yeah..." Jay imitating his mastery of the clit

"The orangutang: the most dangerous animal on the face of the earth." Will Ferrell

There's some priceless nonsense in that movie: Boo-Boo Kitty Fuck, the Dealer's Union ("Norma Rae like a mu fucka, huh." Tracy Morgan), Cock Knocker (Star Wars sequence)....too funny.:D :p

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Do you think "Clicks" within a club are a bad thing?

Trigga said:
Cliques are not the problem
You can't make a comment like that and not elaborate!!! Please continue...

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Cliques form as an effort to build trust among a group of folks. Why they have to do that in a club is a mystery to me, since the entire membership has a unified purpose and they should all trust each other the same. If they want to form a subculture within the club, then maybe they need to leave and form their own club. Seems like the clique people end up doing their own thing and do not partake in the group activity as much as just congregate among themselves.

So, I guess I don't think they are a good thing, to borrow Martha Stewart's lingo. :p

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
sounds to me like someone is taking something TOO literal here.. bill just because you can't relate with half the people in the club doesn't mean there are cliques.. .it just means not everyone has ALL the same interests and it's completely normal for some to relate better with others :rolleyes: noone in the club did anything without puttin the envite out to all members and nonmembers to attend, if people gathered in groups to have discussions well what the hell do you think they're gonna do pull up a podium and request that everyone in the damn room listen to them and them only cause you're not allowed to talk in smaller groups.. if you dont' wander around and mingle among the groups talking then it's your own fault you werent' included in any of the conversations... and if you find you dont' have anythign to contribute to what is being discussed.. that's not because you are not in their "clique" it means you just aint got the same interested or experience to offer anything to the conversation :p so stop trying to find trouble where there is none
:2cents:

E.
there is that elaborate enough for ya :twofinger BTW I gave ya the short version ;)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Bill go join the army so you can feel like you belong somewhere :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Logtar said:
smaller group of like minded individuals yes, but no cliques.
this is where bill is incorrect in his original statement.. there are no cliques within Redline.. just differences in individuals and their interests or experiences.. and he's trying to say that's a clique because not everyone sees everything the same way... when in all reality Redline was composed of many different styles of riders from the beginning founders and that's the whole premisis for the wide range of activities Redline put out... it's not a club for JUST 1 style of riding.. .the main thing that was to be the tie between everyone was the love for the motorcyle experience itself :thumb:

so everyone agrees cliques in their truest sense where discrimination is made against others cause they are different in what ever matter is not acceptable in a club.. but everyone has to understand a club does not have to consist of only one type of riding style or personality to be a success :2cents:

Bill if you got a bone to pick....don't beat around the bush just spit it out and let it get moderated already.... :twofinger

E.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts