Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you get the whole bike wet? so far i have just used a spray on cleaner on the wheels and frame and washed it off with a hose.
the body and gauges ive used plexus. can you hose down the whole bike? what about the speedo? will it hurt it to get wet?
also, what do you use on the seat?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I hose my bike down all the time and i have yet to have any problems. As for the seat be carefull of what you put on it. any thing that will leave a slick surface is bad. There is probly a product out there just look around or maybe somebody might know of one. Good luck

·
Registered
129 Posts
Riding in the rain..

Well considering that you can ride the bike in the rain with no problem. I don't think hosing it down is gonna hurt it.

Course riding in the rain is blasphemy to some of the folks around here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I never heard anyone have trouble spraying the whole bike. Last time I rode in the rain it was beyond a monsoon...I was soaked through after about 30 seconds and had to ride 20 miles to get home.....bike had to get spaked everywhere and it never had any problems. Of course don't get carried away....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Honda polish on all of my bikes, seems to work best for me,
I do hose them off about one a month, just to get all of the road grime off. I just make sure to ride it soon after to blow away all of the water. WD-40 also works great to displace the water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts