·
Registered
262 Posts
DeePee got a ticket,
deePee got a ticket............:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
i got busted for illegal use of the lanes, went straight in a left hand turn lane, in brentwood two weeks after the johnny gamage incident. i was worrried that i would get shot.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Isn`t 51 the road that that shop someones world of wheels is on, by sewickly? That road fuckin sucks, you can barley do 45 down that road without getting thrown off because of the speed bumps they put in the middle of a fuckin main road. I`ve honestly been on dirt roads are better than that road.

:mad: :finger: :mad: :finger: that road

·
Registered
156 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
Isn`t 51 the road that that shop someones world of wheels is on, by sewickly? That road fuckin sucks, you can barley do 45 down that road without getting thrown off because of the speed bumps they put in the middle of a fuckin main road. I`ve honestly been on dirt roads are better than that road.

:mad: :finger: :mad: :finger: that road
51 runs on the south side of the Ohio river, 65 runs on the north side through Sewickley. Don't wheelie, speed or stunt on 65 in and around Sewickley, especially around the 79 interchange. You'll get to meet James E. Russo. Anyway, it sounds like you may be talking about 51 below Alquippa, that road is horrible...but no cops.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Bellevue, Avalon, Emsworth, all the way to Sewickley ...... you mine as well just have your license and insurance ready to pull out. Evil stretch of road with Kilbuck in the middle. The worst of all. When I worked at Bob Tracey's got pulled over at least once a month just to check my paperwork going through the cut thru from 65 to 79.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Bellevue, Avalon, Emsworth, all the way to Sewickley ...... you mine as well just have your license and insurance ready to pull out. Evil stretch of road with Kilbuck in the middle. The worst of all. When I worked at Bob Tracey's got pulled over at least once a month just to check my paperwork going through the cut thru from 65 to 79.

Yeah, bet you were doing the posted speed limit and not rolling the stop signs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
http://www.speedtrap.org

51 out of Aliquippa right before the bridge is terrible, you couldn't even blast through, that road must have been paved last in the 70's. Stay away from acting crazy on 65 through them boroughs, Kilbuck is the craziest, everybody knows better if they been through Kilbuck, the city is pretty much hassle free if you can find an open stretch for long enough, but any little borough or township is bad news--$$$$$$$$.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I rarely get stopped for speeding. If I am speeding, I fooking flying and they are very unlikely to catch up. Kilbuck stopped me twice for blue headlight bulbs, a burned out plate light, following too closely, not stopping long enough for the stop sign, visor partly open, my bike resembled one reported to be seen at high speed on 65 from emsworth(when I was coming off 79southbound), and a few others. Screw them. They suck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Visor PARTLY open? PA state law saws eyes must be covered, if the visor is partly open and the eyes are still covered, no biggie.

Your bike resembled on they had a report of speeding? Damn they really don't have nothing better to do, next time I might have to blast through there just to cause a ruckus....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah...I remember someone getting pulled over a month or so ago for having their visor cracked open an inch...then when I went through my MSF class, my instructor told me it's ok to leave the visor cracked an inch or so. oh well who knows...I guess that's where the people that need eye glasses luck out and us people with good vision get screwed :(

·
Registered
848 Posts
covertwar said:
Visor PARTLY open? PA state law saws eyes must be covered, if the visor is partly open and the eyes are still covered, no biggie.
I got pulled over for the same thing. Granted, I probably was close on the "covering the eyes" bit, but seriously, some townships/municipalities can be really bitchy about that shit. I actually got a written warning for it instead of just a "hey, be careful" type-thing. Til this day I always check my visor when I go past cops b/c I am paranoid about it. :eek:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I say take the damn visor off and say the helmet never had one. Screw them. Just wear sunglasses now.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Or bi-focals, you old bastard!
Who are you calling old you fricken butter filled knuckles, peanut butter filled toe, gravy sweat seeping old beeotch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts