I know about
Ronayers.com
mawonline.com
denniskirk.com

Any others?

·
Registered
892 Posts
i just bought Front AND Rear dunlop 208ZR's at ridedirect.com for $200 shipped.

although i believe that dunlop has stopped making the 208's and has replaced them with the new qualifiers, any1 know this for sure?......i just answered my own question....lol

yes they have replaced the 208ZR's with the qualifiers, they are a little more expensive but supposedly better. i think the GP's are still in production though.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offtopic:
Many of the above listed places do not carry perelli tires. I normally use diablo's, but I wouldnt mind trying something else. What are other manufacturers equivalent?

·
Registered
526 Posts
PIOLT POWERS

I used diablos to but the last ones got a nail in them within 300 miles and since moto x didnt carry the diablos I went with the pilot powers front and back and so far really like them as well as the diablos. A friend of mine has got those new dunlops forgot the name but really like those too.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
ndcent said:
www.swmototires.com

Free shipping on two or more tires.
+1 on www.swmototires.com, I often find them to be the cheapest, not even counting the free shipping. And I've never gotten the wrong tire or an old date code from them, unlike some other suppliers.

www.accwhse.com often has low prices but they don't tell you how much the shipping is until after you commit to the purchase! :mad: And it's often through the roof, so I generally avoid them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts