Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday in my cage, i see 32492304823908 people on motorcycles, in less then an hour - today i see 0 while on my motorcycle... huh? where does everyone go?... am i that bad of a rider?.. jeesh

·
Registered
191 Posts
AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THOSE .......32492304823908 PEOPLE HAVE CHATTERBOXES AND WE ALL COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND FIND OUT IF WE WANT TO RIDE OR NOT...SO THEY WERE ALL AT MY PLACE...SEE YOU NEED TO GET A CHATTERBOX:p I DON'T KNOW WHY IS THAT I GUESS WE SPORTBIKE RIDERS HAVE TELEPATHY;) ;)

:drool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Did you shower? :twofinger

just kidding

I notice that a lot too, one day there are tons of em and then the next I go the whole day and not see one. Except for the Harleys, but they don't count. :twofinger

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spicersh said:
Did you shower? :twofinger

just kidding

I notice that a lot too, one day there are tons of em and then the next I go the whole day and not see one. Except for the Harleys, but they don't count. :twofinger
i ended up seeing 3 bieks today, 2 sport bikes (Which both waved), and one three wheeled harley that didn't wave - dick.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Tis ok

That's ok, I saw like 150 bikes today. Mine was in the shop getting new tires put on. Got it back, not one stinkin' bike to be found! :mad:

Sad thing is Fresno is like 40% GSXR, or Hayabusa, 30% Yamaha R1, 15% Harley :hurl:, 10% Honda :D and 5% anything else.

I guess Honda's are hard to find, must be a collectors item :D
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts