Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok a sale with my dirtbike fell through, really sucks, but oh well.

the guy was giving me $650 which i was reluctant to do as it was

so now, im letting it go for $600, thats my absolute bottom line. anybody interested, call me at (810) 919-6272

oh and i just moved to farmington hills yesterday, but the bike is still up by flint. and im stealing wireless internet right now cause i dont have mine till next tuesday, so its better just calling me if ur interested. thanks.

nate

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah, just take her out to dinner or sumthin, woo her, and then say "oh by the way hunny, i bought a dirtbike today!"

haha that would be funny

but on a serious note, yeah talk to her, i mean $600 is a pretty damn good price for the bike i think, i just dont need it, dont have room to store it really, and would rather have the money.

call me if u want more info, thanks

nate

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just my f-ing luck. Not 30 minutes after I posted, she came home and informed me that the washing machine died. Looks like my $600 is going for a new washer and drier.

Damn, Damn, Damn!!

Kevin

·
Registered
154 Posts
919rider said:
Just my f-ing luck. Not 30 minutes after I posted, she came home and informed me that the washing machine died. Looks like my $600 is going for a new washer and drier.

Damn, Damn, Damn!!

Kevin
Bad joss.

But whatever you do, do not buy a Maytag. They used to be great (my first washer & dryer were 25-year-old Maytags that were still running strong when we sold them with the old house) but now they blow. We bought new top of the line Maytag Neptunes when we moved and the washer is a total lemon--it's so bad that it provoked a class-action lawsuit! The Maytag repairman isn't lonely anymore, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh also, im going to be selling one of my stand up jetskis with a double trailer. its a 1990 kawasaki 550, really nice shape, clean, runs great. the trailer has no rust and is in excellent shape (except today the left brake light cover came off, gotta fix that!) the trailer is only wide enough for 2 standups, or like a x2 and maybe a wave blaster or sumthin skinny like that. the trailer is red with a toolbox on the front. the jetski is stock white with like 2 no fear stickers on it, its a very nice looking ski. ill prob want about $900 obo for the trailer and ski together. or if anybody by some chance wants BOTH the jetski and dirtbike, i would sell it all together for like $1300.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Neller0414 said:
oh also, im going to be selling one of my stand up jetskis with a double trailer. its a 1990 kawasaki 550, really nice shape, clean, runs great. the trailer has no rust and is in excellent shape (except today the left brake light cover came off, gotta fix that!) the trailer is only wide enough for 2 standups, or like a x2 and maybe a wave blaster or sumthin skinny like that. the trailer is red with a toolbox on the front. the jetski is stock white with like 2 no fear stickers on it, its a very nice looking ski. ill prob want about $900 obo for the trailer and ski together. or if anybody by some chance wants BOTH the jetski and dirtbike, i would sell it all together for like $1300.
How much for just the no fear stickers?

·
Registered
112 Posts
JesterRR said:
Where in the hell have you been fag? How's the wife and kids?
I've been workin alot, I just bought a house over by your place. I've been meaning to ride the 50 over one day and say Hi just haven't had time. :D Everyones doing great, how about melissa and brooke?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jjkGURU said:
$1300 and he'll throw in a free jetski, trailer, and dirtbike.
yeah, since i really dont want to sell the stickers separately, im gonna have to get...atleast $1000 for just the stickers, or $1300 for the whole thing like jjk said

1 - 12 of 12 Posts