Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I got sick of trying to go through that thread to count :D. Call me lazy...

If you plan on being in Yakima the first night post in here. Please indicate if you are bringing any friends and if so how many. This way I can determine if I'll need to make reservations for dinner. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert said:
I'll be there with ya babe!

(Oh wait, my wife probibly would not like that idea. Oh well.) ;)
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!! Way to get a girls hopes up. :( Jerk!:twofinger

j/k :D :D :D You know I love ya! ;)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
From what I could gather from the other thread, this is the VIP list thus far...

Fuster
Auger
Jim
Zak
Spiderman +3
myself
Ronin + 3???
3beers

Missing anyone?

Oh yeah, an empty seat for Robert... JUST incase the wife changes her mind. ;) Hehehe

·
Registered
202 Posts
yeah baby

I'll be there, I'll let you know by tomorrow if my 3 friends will be attending. I'm so looking forward to this :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
my friends aren't sure if they can to, one is self-employed and usually doesn't know if he is free 24 hours in advance. if any resevations are made, you can leave us off the list. I will still be there if I have to sleep on the bike :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ronin...

I'll keep you on the list. Things could change between now and July. I'm sure your friends will come to their senses before then. ;) Don't worry about a place to crash... worse comes to worse I'll let you sleep in the back of my truck. ;) :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Diane,

I'll be there......in spirit, unfortunately.....:( :( :crying:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Cam McFarland said:
Diane,

I'll be there......in spirit, unfortunately.....:( :( :crying:
Oooooooooooooooooh and who said yoooooooooou were invited anyway? HUH? :p :twofinger :D ;) After teasing me about the crawfish you think you're coming to dinner with us??? HA!!!!! Try again buddy! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Whoa!! Just now noticed this thread...:D
Of course I'll be there!!:)
....now about that poo.........................................................:D

JIM

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back from Yakima.

Ok it looks like the best spot for dinner is either going to be the Red Lobster or Espinoza's (Mexican/American). Red Lobster is directly across the street from the Red Lion and Espinoza's is just a short walk down the street. You guys have a preference either way? Both of them will be able to seat all of us together. I have dibs on a seat next to Jim!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm still not clear on the details. Where we start, where we go, how many overnight stays?

I'm going to be there. But I do have a ten day trip in September to Lake Tahoa that I need to save for, So I would like to go as low budget as possible.

So someone give me all the details so I can start calculating expences. email, message, post. Thanks

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: Back from Yakima.

hot_rocket78 said:
Ok it looks like the best spot for dinner is either going to be the Red Lobster or Espinoza's (Mexican/American). Red Lobster is directly across the street from the Red Lion and Espinoza's is just a short walk down the street. You guys have a preference either way? Both of them will be able to seat all of us together. I have dibs on a seat next to Jim!!!!! :D :D :D
Woo hoo!! I get to sit next to Diane!! I are in heaven!! Someone pinch me!!:):):)

I have never been to a Red Lobster but I have heard great things about 'em so that is where my vote goes!!

Ronin: over nite in Yakima on July 27th. Some of us are at the Red Lion there. Then over nite in Kelso on the 28th. I am staying at the Red Lion there too.
We have some folks meeting us in Monroe to ride over. Some will join up in Yakima and others to show up in Kelso for just the ride up the Mountain. More info towards the end of the PNW SBW Meet forum posting. Or Email me or Diane for more details.

Laters;

JIM

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks Diane and Jim. Got it straight now. Now if I can just get my friends to commit I'll meet up with everyone in Monroe. Red Lobster or Espinoza's is fine with me either way.

Rob

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ronin, go to the other thread on this. We are meeting at the Denny's on the right side (heading East) of SR 2 in Monroe, Saturday at 11 am, as I recall (now I am going to have to look to make sure). If you want breakfast, get there early and eat so we can try to leave soon after everyone gets there. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts