$10.00 + Shipping
PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neller0414 said:
wow that things pretty cool....how much they normally cost? i never really cared to look into a digital one.....sweet

Not sure maybe 20 bucks.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
linkinpark0726 said:
tell me how much to 48306.

I want.

-Nick
if you plan to use this on a bike tire you may want to reconsider... cause I tried to use one of those styles once and the front rotor was in the way of making it easy if at all possible to use...

If it's for all around use like cars truck 4 wheelers then hell yeah that's a nice one to get ;)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
if you plan to use this on a bike tire you may want to reconsider... cause I tried to use one of those styles once and the front rotor was in the way of making it easy if at all possible to use...

If it's for all around use like cars truck 4 wheelers then hell yeah that's a nice one to get ;)

E.
I have one similar, and it is not ideal, but it does the job. :thumb: Nothing you use on the front tire of a bike will be easy considering the rotors.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I have one similar, and it is not ideal, but it does the job. :thumb: Nothing you use on the front tire of a bike will be easy considering the rotors.
actually there are a couple that are easy on the front.. one is a round analog style with a short hose and the lil key chain like digital one I got :p

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
actually there are a couple that are easy on the front.. one is a round analog style with a short hose and the lil key chain like digital one I got :p

E.
I would trust a used condom more than a keychain tire guauge :thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I would trust a used condom more than a keychain tire guauge :thumb:
well so far comparing my keychain to the regular digital like posted here and the analog style as well as the pop out plastic type it's matched them all.. I was afraid of the same thing when I found my front tire reading low even though it read my rear tire to be what it should have... and all the above confirmed the keychain one was accurate.. :thumb:

E.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts