Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I'd like to thank Luv2RideFast (Thanks :D) for the gracious help.
And I'd like to introduce myself...again. My name is Ron, and some of you know me
from an earlier, "mis-matched" screename (CBRguy22):eek:. Hopefully this will do for
the time being and...I know what you're thinking, but the only "disese" that I have right
now is "Riding Fever":rolleyes:!
I just got the bike (pic included) back from it's first scheduled (break-in) shop visit.
I also had it lowered by using the ride-height adjuster in the rear, and the forks up front to match.
She's runnin' smooth and lovely, and I can't wait to get some good riding in. Also, the official
break-in period is almost up (I've got 740 miles on it), so I can REALLY experience more of
what this baby'll do.

Supercalafragalisticespedaliotious,
Ron

Ps--I just received the decals that I had ordered for the bike (from edecals.com). It's not much,
but it'll be a bit of inexpensive customization without "cluttering" the bike. Once again, thanks Luv2Ride!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome --

Enjoy the site and nice bike...

·
Registered
16 Posts
MADKAW said:

Ps--I just received the decals that I had ordered for the bike (from edecals.com). It's not much,
but it'll be a bit of inexpensive customization without "cluttering" the bike.

Nice pic and welcome . I'll have to check out the site to see what they've got for my bike!

·
Registered
549 Posts
You're more than welcome, MADKAW. :D

funksouljon said:
Stacia must want something from you. She normally isn't that nice!
Nope, I'm just nice to the new ones. If I'm not nice to you, Jon, there must be some reason....................;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts