Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fact that Vermeulen went form pole to last at Assen:D
Ooops :crying:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
We spent millions on a cup called 'America', but lost out to the swiss, racing yachts .. near spain .. for a championship that most people have never heard of .....

Then we get dicked as a sport played my only 4 countries in the world (rugby) ....

So to see an Aussie not doing so well, expecially given the 'aussie love in' we recently had with cookie and gd ... i think it's time to bring out the pics ....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Legend said:
We spent millions on a cup called 'America', but lost out to the swiss, racing yachts .. near spain .. for a championship that most people have never heard of .....

Then we get dicked as a sport played my only 4 countries in the world (rugby) ....

So to see an Aussie not doing so well, expecially given the 'aussie love in' we recently had with cookie and gd ... i think it's time to bring out the pics ....
*spits cornflakes all over keyboard and monitor*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Vermuelen wouldn't have gone down the field so much if that FROG hadn't tried to take him out. Wouldn't have won, either, but wouldn't have come last...

(Don't forget you suck at cricket, too! :twofinger )

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cookeetree said:
(Don't forget you suck at cricket, too! :twofinger )
Its a sad day when that statement applies to everyody except Oz :crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Cricket is a poofs game so don't care.... The great news is our rugby boys are coming on strong for the world cup!!

You can hang all the crap you like BP, but not until a Brit actually does something decent in world motorcycling again.... who was your last, Phil Read hahaha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I seem to remember a guy called forgarty kickin arse for a few years Dave ( although i thought he was a prick and still do for that matter)
Then of course there's some quality guys in the superbikes, brit superbikes, irish road racing etc etc ..an all that from a land that offers them no support at all.
Then we have F1 :D you might wanna look at the standings Dave and that little flag at the top. You know the one thats in your flag too.
And we are still the rugby world champs :twofinger

I think the point has been made :cool:

If you get the chance download the BSB at Knock hill from racing underground. Pissin down with rainn and racing. Excellent to watch
I reckon Jonathan Rea is a man to watch. If he gets the chance to move on that is.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
So let me get this straight, from a population of over 60 mill you've had Foggy back in the 80's, you have some talent in you own national series and you suddenly have appreciation for F1 - (you'll be on the Rossi bandwagon next!!!) :p :p :p

I'll def. get a hold of Knockhill, as I love watching the big bikes in the wet, true talent shines through :) I've given that underground site a workover, absolutely fantastic find :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
bigphil said:
...... and that little flag at the top. You know the one thats in your flag too.....
:D :D :D :D

I double that plug for Racing Underground as the best find !!! .... I'm still downloadin stuff .. awesome BP :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Now then .. sorry to butt in ... let the BP and Gixxer games continue ... I have it as 2 all so far .. a draw .. ;-)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gimme a break GD. Are you foolishly suggesting Oz has had more.
With GB's history ...nah surely not :confused:

Mmmmmh let me see. You've had Doohan and er Doohan and erm Doohan and Beatie and Corser.
Pleeeeze dont tell me you've got Baywatch in there eh. What an overated prick :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
bigphil said:
Pleeeeze dont tell me you've got Baywatch in there eh. What an overated prick :twofinger
Surely you can not be refering to Bayliss .. ?? ....please tell me it is not true BP ?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Just remember, you asked for it BP.

Where do I start...... how about Stoner, Gardiner, Doohan, Corser, Beatie, Magee, Bayliss (a true legend), Goddard, Phillis, Gobert, McCoy, Westy, Curtin, Brookes, Vermeulen, Martin, Pitt & Muggeridge :p :p

Compares pretty favorably against your Foggy (speaking of pricks) and Toseland :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
who the fark is gardIner:D

So OK! 18 in all. DO you really want me to start ???

We'll start with undisputed GODS
Sheene, Read, Surtees, Dunlop, Fogarty, Haslam,

Thats 6 off the top of my head. Dont start girls

:twofinger

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
bigphil said:
who the fark is gardIner:D

So OK! 18 in all. DO you really want me to start ???

Sheene, Read, Surtees, Dunlop, Fogarty, Haslam,

Thats 6 off the top of my head. Dont start girls

:twofinger
From a pool of 20 million, that's not farkin' bad, I'd say. But, please, do continue with your list. :moon:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Always the "population card" . I'm sure GD and i have disscussed this before!! :thumb: But as it's world reknown that you lot down under basically do fak all you have plenty of time to coach new talent and race ( i'm jealous) . And if we discount the parts of the UK population that are , fighting a war, helping the world, maintaining a language ( dont underestimate this one), teaching the world manners. Stabilising the world bank. Being pompous. That leaves 4 blokes and they're already racing :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
bigphil said:
Sheene, Read, Surtees, Dunlop, Fogarty, Haslam, :twofinger
Hahaha that's 6 and 3 of them actually rode in the past hundred years, now that I think about it, how many are even still alive - 3?? ;) ;)

Forget the population card, you're still 12 behind (15 living!!).

I'd also have to say even the wops have you pompous lot covered :cheers:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Mcwilliams. Emmet. Mcguiness, Walker,Haslam Junior,Toesland,Harris,Plater,Hodgeson, Rutter,Parish,Lougher,Martin, Jefferies ( RIP),

Dont make me do a web search :twofinger

And before you start why is it all nations aspire to take part in the BSB or IOM to TRY and make their mark.;)

New balls please:p

And for the record you lot killed Sheeny:crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'll give you Hodgeson.... McWilliams hung in there forever and did Ok, Emmet, McGuiness, Walker, Harris, Plater, DJ and the rest all did well locally and some were/are huge in the TT scene, but none made it on the big stage (GP & SBK) ;) ;) I'll wait and see what Haslam can do, but can't see him leaving the Uk series.

With the change to 4 strokers in motogp, the BSB has replaced the 125/250GP as an obvious step between from our local supers into the main events of GP or SBK. But like your names, plenty have made it in BSB and not progressed. What else is there, AMA?? Mladin has shown that winning there leads nowhere... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gixxer_Dave said:
What else is there, AMA?? Mladin has shown that winning there leads nowhere... :cheers:
Yeah AMA !! Aside from the current Moto GP world champion and edwards n pikey hopkins :wtf:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts