Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did. it was a great time and if you have never gone to the rat dragon raid at deals gap you have no idea on what you are missing. this was my 2nd year going and am looking foward to my 3rd year. here is a pic of me on the dragon taken by killboy.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have to get my sorry butt down there,shame of it is i was with in a hundred miles or so of it on a road trip(was on the Blue Ridge Parkway) and didn't head over.Every time i see a photo like that i know I must ride the dragon(and the other nearby super twisty's)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the roads down there are great. I plan on taking the same amount of time off next year to go again. but I am going to do a lot more riding than I did this year.my wife and I got there thursday around 6 so we couldnt do much riding then but road all day friday about 250 miles and saturday it rained so not much riding at all only like 50 miles and then sunday i got to ride by myself and got around 100 miles in just on the dragon . hope to do more next year.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: Sounds like you had a great time. I'm sure we will get over there one of these days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts