Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just excited about it so I thought I would share. It was WAY easier than I thought it was going to be. Just tried some power wheelies in a big empty parking lot and was able to get the wheel off the very first time. Had a whole lot of fun and some dude was video taping me. Anywho, just thought I'd share my good experience. Oh and don't worry, I've read this site enuff to know to at least do it all in a responsible manner.

·
Registered
269 Posts
tell me how

i got the same bike, tell me where the rpms were and when and how you did it. how high did you get?
i dont like doing them cuz these older bikes dont like to rev very high. thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tough to say cuz my Tach is a little lazy on my bike. I was taking it to about 4 or 5 which translates to about 6 or 7 when I would drop it and then hit it up to almost full throttle but still had some room to play with. My buddy said the height was between 6 inches to about 2 and half feet on different attempts. Mostly I was just popping them or holding it for about a second. Probably could have gone higher and longer but first time and I'm still a little shy about pulling back to far. My bike seems perfectly happy at the higher RPMs tho until I start approaching redline which isnt very often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts