Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone had picked up brock lesnar for training camp yet?

im interested to see what he can do in the nfl. gotta love his story, giving up a 45 million 7 year contract in wrestling to go for his dream.

·
Registered
427 Posts
all I can say is that man is huge. I'm also wondering how he will do in the NFL. Hopefully he will not be compared to Bob "The Beast" Sapp in K-1, because even though he is huge the man can not fight all that well and has a glass jaw. I figure he would have been able to withstand more punishment coming fromt he NFL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ninja250F18 said:
all I can say is that man is huge. I'm also wondering how he will do in the NFL. Hopefully he will not be compared to Bob "The Beast" Sapp in K-1, because even though he is huge the man can not fight all that well and has a glass jaw. I figure he would have been able to withstand more punishment coming fromt he NFL.
totally agree, he is a big boy. i hope he does well, and isn't another bob "the beast" (term used lightly) sapp. sapp is just a huge tool... i think lesnar can stand his own, he was a wrestler, hell, it may be fake, but dudes still take a beating

·
Registered
251 Posts
see wrestling is fake crap they are just overpaid entertainers! he couldnt even get a spot on the bench!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I agree with that, but I also respect those over paid entertainers. I did that style of wrestling when I was 19 here in Ohio. Even though it is fake as hell, it still hurts like a mother f'er. If you don't believe me have somebody pick you up and drop you on your back on the concrete. But in a whole they are just entertainers, and I figured that he would not make it on a real sports team.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I think he was cut to practice squad, then released. Might have been for being too slow, not sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts