Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
We here in the civilised part of the world are still in 5/6/6 :D I think tomorrow is the end of the world personally lol gonna live it up large tonight!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
My nephew is due any day now....could be tomorrow. Coincidence? Doubtful. My brother has already said if he's born on 6/6/06 his name will be Lucifer Christian. :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
chels said:
We here in the civilised part of the world are still in 5/6/6 :D I think tomorrow is the end of the world personally lol gonna live it up large tonight!
What part of the world do you live where it's still may?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Tis a great day... to piss off the local Southern Baptists. Nothing like driving down the road, blaring Deicide, waving a gay pride flag, painting my car with a pentagram, and subsequently being chased by some good ole' boys in their 4x4's:twofinger Just kidding. But it would be kinda funny to see:D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Rest of the world has day first and month second, just as using the metric system.

Figures... today, I was pissed off half the day, and I was driving my SUV hell on wheels. Had an angry day. :mad:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
That... and may be if I put a big number "8" on the back and put a recording of crappy V8 revving at redlight might get the point across. :p

And have a bumper sticker that say "Bubba luvs makin y'all fetch the soap."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts