Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LONGER

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
hey no picking on deepee. he is in a time of his life were he is young and confused. oh and horney.:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Gonna have to go with "longer" since he has a female that he has to take care of at the new apartment that they just moved into together. There can not be a long period of time with no job. Or there will be no food, no house, and no sex. 3 things a man really needs in life!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I do not know about the longevity of his job status......but I really hope you show up at the MT this summer and he beats the shiot out of you for being a lil beeotch and trying to call him out all the time!!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I do not know about the longevity of his job status......but I really hope you show up at the MT this summer and he beats the shiot out of you for being a lil beeotch and trying to call him out all the time!!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
He is officially in martial arts training...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
We need a "fight club" night. Just up and beat the shit out of each other. No weapons and no hard feelings. I had a friend that we would do this just for shits and giggles. He had swollen my eye shut and I broke some of his ribs and he pissed blood for awhile. Our parents grounded us and was going to send us to counciling.

So who is game? maybe a month or two to train?:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: DEAPEE

HONDA RC51 said:
LOL OH YA RELL HIME TO BRING IT JOKING
What the hell did you just say?

Please... Take the cock out of your mouth and try again...

:rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Re: Re: DEAPEE

o|||||||o said:
What the hell did you just say?

Please... Take the cock out of your mouth and try again...

:rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes: :twofinger :rolleyes:
HAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
HAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

·
Registered
262 Posts
some things never-never change. that was good jeep

1 - 20 of 20 Posts