Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
DoctorDover said:
Well deals gap kicks ass I had a blast with all of Kerry's friends :cool: 1 drop , 0 flops , couple of cops and one very lost Dover this week end :)
Spread the details brah! What happened? Everyone make it home safely? Pictures? Donna' keep us in suspense d00d! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
YEAH DETAILS DETAILS COM ON I GOT TO GET MY POST UP

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i figured Kerry would come in and explain the drop well I guess I will tell , Kerry dropped his Viffer Luara Lee fell over on to his bike and Kerrys bike is not firing on one of his four cylinders now :barf: There was some bad ass video made this week end but very few good pics I think Darrell Aka Kill boy got some good pics but no one knows b/c we didn't see him after the pics were taken:thumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lets go this up coming weekend! Some of us couldnt make it.
Glad to see nobody got hurt.:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheww, thought we were a homeless bunch for awhile. I just posted a bulletin so hopefully we can get the word out.

Any chance for us getting another Deals Gap sub-forum ??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Ron n Nanc!

Glad you guys found us, and were able to move over to the new "home". The owner posted a note a short while ago, and stated that they would indeed be splitting the forums up just a tad, based on state, and etc. This will be so kewl, as most of us transplants are usually in our home state threads. I am most certain they will do a separate forum for DG, especially with it's popularity.

I am coming home in 2 weeks, and hope to get a chance to run into you guys. Until then, tell Big Mike, Darryl, and all the local folks I said hello.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Did someone say somone went down or was it just a drop?:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts