Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
hellsnat said:
Where did it go?
Good question... I was just going to reply to E.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
hey... damn it after all that time I took puttin up those pics???

and I have no clue what I said to Dan last.. shit.. sorry hun...

I'm playin photochop with a few on anothe forum and got a pm askin about where our deals thread was...???

no clue :confused:

E.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
DreamRyder said:
hey... damn it after all that time I took puttin up those pics???

and I have no clue what I said to Dan last.. shit.. sorry hun...

I'm playin photochop with a few on anothe forum and got a pm askin about where our deals thread was...???

no clue :confused:

E.
You said that the Suburban got 12-13 mpg, and that you don't travel much, but you'd keep the offer in mind, and that you'd remember to tell the tire changer about the valve stems, and that you and the other young lady (I'm sorry... I forget names fast) were riding on pretty through tires, and that of course we were seen, because you waived. (It's a memory thing.... I hate it sometimes).

My responses (in reverse order, since I recalled that all backwards)

I was just so happy to be seen by internet folks since that seems to be the majority of my "friends" since I retired from the Marine Corps.

Yourself and the young lady (oh jeez... forgive me please, I am HORRIBLE with names) should not be running on old tires at a place like that. But I'd really rather you do it and know your limits, than some of the folks who buy these bikes and think they will get 20,000 miles from a set of tires!

I usually bring my wheels and tires to have them mounted. I paint the stems with something, and if it isn't changed when they say they are done, I let them know they haven't finished the job, and why.

We got about 16 average (I'm anal... I keep track of all refills. With six motor vehicles, just tracking oil changes can be a challenge). So, you guys weren't doing bad, and probably had power to spare.

The offer exists. We have a trip coming up that is mostly scenic. We go to the Outer Banks of NC and visit the Lighthouses etc. On the way back, there is a looong stretch of road that makes it interesting if you are on a bike. You are more than welcome. Just PM me anytime. I'll PM you my real e-mail and my military e-mail addresses.

Oh... and most certainly! You looked great on the front page of Killboy.com! When my wife pointed that out I about flipped!

Take care...

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Damn.. that's funny you recalled all that shit.. LOL... but you did forget one vital part???? me being a massmurdernmaniac :p j/k

if you're military (ex like myself) you need to join up with Homeland Sportbike... they are a network for contacts of military past and present... get yourself in their database that way if someone is in your area and lookin for someone to trust they could look you up... get with Matt on that part though he's the head guro of the Homeland thing:thumb:

yeah yeah slap our hands.. but we were there to do the scenic riding and knew we could control ourselves enough that we didn't push our tires any... now the air deal is all my fault I should have pulled over at the gas station on our way through to leave and check it when the bike was shitty on the sweepers like that :eek: - oh yeah her name is Leslie.. and that is Matt's wife... oh yeah and Matt is Hellsnat... LOL

good idea on the value job!

Yeah i reset my mileage every refill LMAO.. but I'm not so anal about the oil changes :eek:

A light house tour soounds great... damn Maybe Matt will have to see into doing something out of state like that as well sometime... :D How far of a drive is that from Deals?

and thank you for the kinds words for making it on front page for Killboy.com heheeee....

you too.. and reminder (lol) dont' forget to get with Matt/hellsnat about joinin Homeland Sportbike (no fees not a club just a database and a great group of military folks of the sort.... might wanna check their website out also .. they have a forum too where I've been goofin off alil on... got pulled into a photochop war LMAO - which I've won so far ;) we'll see how long that last LOL )

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Re: Re: Deals Gap Thread?

Bluto said:
I didn't delete it but I haven't read it in a while...maybe doc did? Or a supermod.
yeah I threw up a thread in the mod area to see if someone had shot out a complaint asking it to be deleted :dunno: I don't recall anything being bad enough for that but didnt' view it since earlier in the day either...

E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts