Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, eventually I will have to deal with the extra attention from females who jock me because I will have a sportbike. Now, I am already in a relationship so I'm not looking to pick up chicks. So what should I do if a young hottie comes up to me? Should I have coffee with her? Reject her politely? Plus I don't wanna look lame when I'm riding with friends and they will look at me like I'm nuts for turning down a good looking female. How do you other studs deal with this? Do you give in and date them or what? I could pick up on my own without a sportbike so I imagine with one I'll become a real P-magnet. Help me out people.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you cared about the person you are with already, you would not be asking such a dumb question. I bet if your g/f read that post she will be really hurt and will leave you pitty butt alone. I can't believe some men make the other good ones like "me":D look bad. Trust me once you mess up with someone like your g/f and she knows more girls the news will go around and then you won't have too many hotties on your butt. Furthermore, if you start seeing a girl because of you bike then that sucks. I would want them to come up to me because of me not because of my toy. Darn, I don't know why this question got me so mad. It is just so darn dumb. Pitty on u man. If you do something with someone else brake up with her fist though.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Only a week ago you asked the question...

"Which Bikes Pull Most Tail?"
http://www.sportbikeworld.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=96912#post96912

Now you are asking about what to do after you buy the bike and become a "P-Magnet"....

I think the real question you should be asking yourself is are you buying the Sportbike to "Look Cool" or are you buying it to ride it. (And be honest with yourself)

Because if you are buying it to "Look Cool" all your going to do is get yourself hurt or killed, and you would be much better off with a slow and lowered (IE: Cruiser) Honda Civic.

P.S. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't want to see another person get killed because they want to "Look Cool".

·
Registered
211 Posts
Rober has reached the peak of the issue to your question. Just by hearing people asking those questions and thinking they might be out there riding where I might be riding scares me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Aye, ask the question Robert posed to you, could be the question that saves your life (seriously).

If all you want the bike for is posing value, remember that opinions drop like a rock when you squid-burn out of the parking lot looking cool and crash on the next corner.
Instead of stroking your ego thinking your gonna be an insta babe magnet, perhaps concentrate more upon keeping your mind on the road. Might save your life, and help keep our insurance rates lower.

Other option you have is repeat your dilema to women you met on the bike, how they pester you because your such a stud with or without the bike. Be amazed at how fast you'll be left alone.

Dan

·
Registered
609 Posts
Of course he's serious, I have the same problem.

It's gotten to the point where my friends are asking me how they too can become a "LOVE GOD" Like me. The answer is, of course; "THEY CAN'T".

What all you other wanna be's don't realize is all this attention is a curse. All I really want is a women who wants to cuddle! And mow the lawn, and take out the garbage, and cook, and bring me beer before I have to ask. Ideally one with alot of money. Not one who wants me for something as superficial as looks and a motor bike, and incrediable talent, and great style and...... you know.

JMHO

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry, but the mentality of this posts says (a) we are dealing with someone very young who's likely to abuse the power of a sportbike, and that can cause bad things like death; (b) if you really think swimsuit models are going to be bouncing up to you and swooning just because you have a bike, you're living in a comic book. A bad one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
stop the madness!

Robert: Damn good eye, you should be a shrink!

ChrissDogg: In spite of how funny that topic was, you are treading on SQUID ice acting like this, IMO.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
oldgixer said:
Of course he's serious, I have the same problem.

It's gotten to the point where my friends are asking me how they too can become a "LOVE GOD" Like me. The answer is, of course; "THEY CAN'T".

What all you other wanna be's don't realize is all this attention is a curse. All I really want is a women who wants to cuddle! And mow the lawn, and take out the garbage, and cook, and bring me beer before I have to ask. Ideally one with alot of money. Not one who wants me for something as superficial as looks and a motor bike, and incrediable talent, and great style and...... you know.

JMHO

Can I be as funny as you when I grow up??? LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
you should offer to give them a ride, then wheelie out of the parking lot sending them flying off the back and onto the concrete. Then circle back and see if they need to go to the hospital or not. If not hurt ask them if they want to hook up later because you are "in there" at this point. If they are injured then they don't "want" you in the first place so politely offer them your cell phone to call an ambulance, then say "cya babe" and ride off doing wheelies.

P

·
0 Posts
ChrisPuppy, wait a couple years; those chicks you pick up will be very disappointed to find out that your nuts have yet to drop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vinnie deflate your head

I cant ever get girls to ride with me. Guys always want to go. I got my vespa so I could meet guys but since it doesnt run now I just go to the mall.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ChrisDogg said:
Okay folks, eventually I will have to deal with the extra attention from females who jock me because I will have a sportbike.

Now, I am already in a relationship so I'm not looking to pick up chicks.

I could pick up on my own without a sportbike so I imagine with one I'll become a real P-magnet. Help me out people.

we are all men here, go have sex with them women that hit on you. Its what us guys do best. We were put on this earth to eat meat and have sex. If your girl wont let you date other people, I suggest you get a new girl.

Besides, there is no possibility of these girls wanting to stay with you after they realize how big your head is.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.