Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sorry, just me again, Iwas just wondering where the tacho action was or was he hiding and maybe a few mor skyward leaps would have been great or is that in the next video?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :moon:

Cheers Roo.:thumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
rooboy said:
Sorry, just me again, Iwas just wondering where the tacho action was or was he hiding and maybe a few mor skyward leaps would have been great or is that in the next video?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :moon:

Cheers Roo.:thumb:
yeah was wondering the same thing. he doesnt bring it over 7k rpms.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally have never ridden the road, but this is what rider states at the beginning of the video. It looks like an awesome road. I hope I can get there by next season. I just bougt a used trailer... a small landscape trailer, but more than suitable for my bike. In any event the rider never picks up too much speed,but I was more interested in the road. Did anyone else notice not much runoff on alot of those curve. yeah!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is an awesome road! It has 318 corners in 11 miles. I have ridden it, and it is by far the most intense road I've ever been on period! There is very little if any run off so you better make sure you stay on the road. And don't go out of your lane either otherwise you could end up a hood ornament. Definately worth the trip if you can make it out there. check out www.tailofthedragon.com for more info......
Later

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Exactly what Mr Nice Guy said! There is little to no room for mistakes. Hard to enjoy the scenery at that place since you spend most of your time looking as deep into the corners as you can. I haven't broke my video down into anything that can be downloaded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts